Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would it take for you to actually hit a foid?

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
I think, if some bitch insulted my late fathers memory, I'd slap her with full force once or twice.

The guarantee that I’d get away with it scot-free

If she hit me first.

Well, Mr FBI man. I would NEVER lay a hand upon a queen's body, as i am a law abiding citizen who loves Biden and supports our troops. Did i mention i make monthly donations to Jewish Charity Groups? :feelskek: :feelsseriously: :feelsclown: :feelsdevil: :feelswhat: :feelsLSD:

I'm too high inhib to do that

I won't hit anyone as long as they don't hit me.

If she yelled in my face.

I think, if some bitch insulted my late fathers memory, I'd slap her with full force once or twice.
Lol nothing

What a question,

the only reason most men don’t hit women is because 30 min later you’re gonna see the cops showing at your front door

There are certain verbal situations that can warrant violence regardless of if it's a man or woman.

Someone says something about your mum? Whack em.

I can envision many scenarios in which a foid did something reprehensible, like teased or made fun of me, that would result in a slap (in minecraft when you're attacked in the nether)

Depends if she can ruin your social reputation on some level. Wait, i have no reputation.

chad

29F962CA AA4D 4F3E 8CC5 AAFEEC6B5159

if she argues at me pointlessly

Anger. Better don’t make me angry, you won’t get away with it, whether you are a foid or a man

Idk, it's been like years since I last hit one

If I could get away with it, I’d knock her out unconscious

If she hit me first, if it was a light slap then I probably wouldn't go ballistic on her ass though

If there are no repurcussions, then the moment she says something sassy, she will receive a humbling beatdown

If she jumped in front of my motor vehicle!

there is no would i already did (in minecraft) basically all listed reason but it is a mix of all of them at once that provokes the appropriate reaction out of me and sometimes it depends on my mood. I just wish i could go a little bit further in terms of violence but in Minecraft you have to be smart about it otherwise you can get some restrictions or even a ban

If I knew I would be able to kill myself after

A prosecutor who would look the other way after I administered a severe smash down on a foid

Well, Mr FBI man. I would NEVER lay a hand upon a queen's body, as i am a law abiding citizen who loves Biden and supports our troops. Did i mention i make monthly donations to Jewish Charity Groups? :feelskek: :feelsseriously: :feelsclown: :feelsdevil: :feelswhat: :feelsLSD:

If I'm trying to rape her and she's resisting. (In minecraft)

just breathing is enough for me to beat the living fuck out of that bitch