Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would happen to this forum if females were allowed to join?

Life Wasted

Life Wasted

Mexicancel in America
★★
And how long would it take before this forum dies entirely?

I'd give it a week before this place is entirely unrecognizable and not in a good way. Plenty of people here aren't blackpilled enough and would begin orbiting and whiteknighting immediately. I've heard plenty of times that a lot of us here would start swallowing bluepills in the presence of a female and I don't doubt it.

I think it would go down like this...

Females show up calling themselves "femcel teehee"

Orbiters and whiteknights begin to gather

The truly blackpilled users would start calling out the "femcels" on their bullshit but are met with the whiteknights

Their is a split in the forum between the truly blackpilled males and the "femcels" and their new legion of whiteknights/orbiters.

The real blackpilled users become more and more marginalized and start to leave the site for better places.

The remaining true blackpilled male posters would get overwhelmed by all the orbiters and whiteknights being controlled by the "femcels" who mass report the remaining true blackpilled users who end up getting banned.

Eventually the majority of the real incels are banned or have moved on, all that remains are the orbiters/whiteknights and their "femcel" masters.

The forum finally dies becoming just another degenerate feminist site purged of any real incels.

r/Braincels is that, I thought?

Read the pic in my sig

This site would be called Reddit.is

The same as /r9k/

Cucks would appear and truecels would be outnumbered way more than now and leave. Also a foid would prob be at top talking about how she prefers manlets but oh my bf is 6'2 hehe

Cucks would appear and truecels would be outnumbered way more than now and leave. Also a foid would prob be at top talking about how she prefers manlets but oh my bf is 6'2 hehe
It would be a fucking disaster.

We'd all turn on eachother overnight. I'm certainly not going to orbit any retarded femcel foid looking for cucked orbiters and validation.

It would be a fucking disaster.

We'd all turn on eachother overnight. I'm certainly not going to orbit any retarded femcel foid looking for cucked orbiters and validation.

It would go to hell.

We'd all turn on eachother overnight.
Toronto feminists were sending "white nationalists" to divide this forum by ethnicity, even attacking fellow ethnicels and telling them to leave certain cities of Canada.
Femoids and cuck nationalists work together to divide any male space. They did this with Roosh V forum and the MRA movement.

Foids can’t be incel, why would we ever allow them on a incel forum?

And how long would it take before this forum dies entirely?

I'd give it a week before this place is entirely unrecognizable and not in a good way. Plenty of people here aren't blackpilled enough and would begin orbiting and whiteknighting immediately. I've heard plenty of times that a lot of us here would start swallowing bluepills in the presence of a female and I don't doubt it.

I think it would go down like this...

Females show up calling themselves "femcel teehee"

Orbiters and whiteknights begin to gather

The truly blackpilled users would start calling out the "femcels" on their bullshit but are met with the whiteknights

Their is a split in the forum between the truly blackpilled males and the "femcels" and their new legion of whiteknights/orbiters.

The real blackpilled users become more and more marginalized and start to leave the site for better places.

The remaining true blackpilled male posters would get overwhelmed by all the orbiters and whiteknights being controlled by the "femcels" who mass report the remaining true blackpilled users who end up getting banned.

Eventually the majority of the real incels are banned or have moved on, all that remains are the orbiters/whiteknights and their "femcel" masters.

The forum finally dies becoming just another degenerate feminist site purged of any real incels.

This happened to r9k but even worse considering that people LARPING as Chads won't let me vent there. One time I was venting there and some faggot told to "go to the gym" And "find friends at a local meetup" I rather work out at home and I have nowhere to make friends since I'm surrounded by normies. Fuck /r9k/ it's surrounded by foids and larping Chads

There is an italian incel forum in which foids are allowed. Every foid's presentation gets tones of attention, reaching 20 or more pages of comments. Pathetic :feelzez:

Nothing destroys male unity, cohesion, and brotherhood like "Gurl here (teehee)."

AYlQ

It would expose all the fakecels and bluepills but destroy the board.

The same as /r9k/
tbh, everyone on r9k who tells the femoids to get out is no match for the fact that femoids can just keep posting and newfag normalfag cucks would orbit them.

Same thing that happens whenever females are allowed to do anything, shit goes downhill real fast

They would rope themselves, cry or leave after getting our replies if we are not cucks or orbitters, they can't downvote or report any user here. Just talk about how women like rape or how JBs are more sexually attractive than some 27 year olds and it will trigger them like no other. They're not as thick skinned as you think they are. Only thing to worry if they outnumber us in userbase. They would also be banned immediately if they so much as drip any blue pilled stuff.

Last edited:
It would become a gigantic shithole.

The white knights of the forum would show their true colors.

The weaker members would orbit their threads, not a huge impact right away since we are a small closed community but as more foids and more bluepilled members join in it will be noticeable how their threads and posts are quoted/bumped more and soon the quality of the forum will be significantly worse until it dies out and becomes like r9k.

There is an italian incel forum in which foids are allowed. Every foid's presentation gets tones of attention, reaching 20 or more pages of comments. Pathetic :feelzez:
Non dimenticarti che cotopaxi si è pure messo con una del forum. Che squallore

JFL.

I think no femoid will be ever allowed on this forum, but this hypothetical scenario is the most likely. Hopefully escaped blackpillers would create another blackpill forum anew.

i'd be outta here if they were allowed

Not even 24 hours before this place is a festering, putrid shithole. Rome wasnt built in a day, but it sure as hell fell in a day.

I would be an orbiter

I would leave this forum immediately if these retard creatures were allowed here.

See PSL for what happens when the next """female""" of the month joins.

If females are allowed to post here, ban delete me.

As others above me have said, massive orbit-fest, go into the toilet overnight, etc. I also think there would be a mass exodus of truecels to truecels.org as incels.is continues to devolve into a ghetto for attention-starved females and soymaxxed "incels without hate".

Just one. Imagine letting just one in. You don't need to go on such a grand scale to imagine the chaos. One would provide a better and clearer picture than anything else.

CuckTears is all over this thread

It's not gonna be good, I can tell you that

I’d grab my desktop, pour gasoline on it, burn it, throw it outside, throw buckets of water on the fire, and then stomp on it repeatedly.

This is the only place normies and foods aren’t accepted and where I go.