Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What would happen if you showed your face on Omegle, how would people react? Disgusting foids…

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
… With disgusting, I’m NOT talking about their looks.

-I saw a video on TikTok were a 4/10 manlet showed his face to different people and different foids literally reacted with “ewwwww” and clicked next. It’s over

-On other videos Chads show their face and foids are really nice to him. I also hate chads, think they’re so good but they all have punchable face.

Now tell me the blackpill is not true!?

They just skip or laugh at you first, then skip

I used omegle before, but with a mask and sunglasses because im high inhib.

:feelsrope:They just skip or laugh at you first, then skip
Yeah I know with 100% certainly they’d go like wtf or ewww then skip probably take a picture of their screen before

And they’re so nice to these fucking chads :lasereyes:

different foids literally reacted with “ewwwww”
i got this. i think some of them literally do this just to be evil cunts. The rest skip you if you aren't chad, don't entertain them like a clown, or don't give them money

Probably just laugh

Omegle is one of the last vestiges of the old internet. Everything is becoming a walled garden like Discord. Hell even forums are mostly dead nowadays.

They would start masturbating the second they see me

I did it but I had bad angle as well. Foids either instaskipped, laughed and tried to take photos n shit or say I’m ugly.