Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would happen if you cemented your asshole? High IQcels GTFIH

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I was just going through usual autistic questions in my mind just to make myself little bit giggle inside, give myself little dopamine boost but then I seriously thought about it, what if you cemented your asshole? Shit has nowhere to escape, what would happen?

your body would explode from the shit and get infected

Your lower intestines would rupture, causing shit to leak into your bloodstream directly and therefore poison yourself with E coli.

You would die from cement poisoning. Calcium oxide, when exposed to water, turns into calcium hydroxide, which is highly toxic. It will cause burns even when applied to the outside of the skin. It will kill you when swallowed.

Given that absorption into the bloodstream happens even faster through your rectum than through your mouth or stomach, you would probably die even faster than you would from swallowing cement. However, it would still be an extremely slow, agonizing death, more painful than being ass raped to death.

I mean, go for it if that's your thing.

You would die from cement poisoning. Calcium oxide, when exposed to water, turns into calcium hydroxide, which is highly toxic. It will cause burns even when applied to the outside of the skin. It will kill you when swallowed.
@KingChemist busted tinman= alt of kingchemist
jk jk

you would be count as a fag.thats it.

There has been a person that actually had this condition. He lived like 50 years ago and lived to be 20 and then he died. He had a giant stomach and his shit filled lots of huge buckets after he died.

There has been a person that actually had this condition. He lived like 50 years ago and lived to be 20 and then he died. He had a giant stomach and his shit filled lots of huge buckets after he died.
Wtf

Youd probably die.
Lolwut link?

No link sadly. Read about in an an answer in quora like year ago.
Well I THOUGHT you were lying...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sc...ears-This-Man-Didnt-Heres-What-It-Did-To-Him/
Screenshot 20190121 152236 Chrome
Screenshot 20190121 152246 Chrome
Screenshot 20190121 152259 Chrome

logs me

you'd either shit out the cement or die

You would be a turbo homo boyo