Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what would happen if u flyed to an other country and just stayed there?

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
The government would send your ass back the second you get a job. So you could just live on the streets as a bum for the rest of your life

You get deported

I die from the moggings cause it'd be more brutal than the moggings here

Would rot and die.
My body would end up as a toy for medical students.

Depends what you do there ig

You would be "flyed" back
you manage to fake a passport or working documents and work there "illegally" for the rest of your life under the radar but always paranoid about border police who are sent out to investigate periodically

in third world places. u can easily do this tbh without too much problems. curryland is too big for the fuckers to do anything

in third world places. u can easily do this tbh without too much problems. curryland is too big for the fuckers to do anything
Yeah fuck that I'm not trying to get acid to the face

I done that 13 years ago, and just became a total Alcoholiccel and have drank myself into a certain early grave. But boy, has it been fun :feelzez:

sounds scary, would have to deal with people

Yeah fuck that I'm not trying to get acid to the face
u can do this in places like Papua New Guinea or Micronesia islands too where the government despite having small area is too stupid to do anything. and people so fat and low IQ to know what is acid

Would be fun and interesting, as long as you can pay for food.

Depends if you know the language well or not. And in many places that isnt even enough. Youll end up being killed in worse case scenario, then jailed deported or homeless, and surviving thru labor at best. There is no good option for truecels. Take a lesson from hikikomori and learn how to survive like that. Try getting some form of disability or compensation in your own country, and if you cant so that work the bare minimum to survive and cope.

I'd become hikkimori until I ran out of money, then I don't know what would happen next.

I will do it soom

If you do all the paperwork nothing would happen to you. Just get a job and it can't be worse than where you already are.

Hope is part of LA, if not i dont know wath to do

If you do all the paperwork nothing would happen to you. Just get a job and it can't be worse than where you already are.
plus if its a non western country u may be able to ascend as sub 8 theory only applies in the west, especially for ethnic men.

Just refugeemaxx theory

could get deported

The government would send your ass back the second you get a job. So you could just live on the streets as a bum for the rest of your life