Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would happen if I beat up a foid on the street of Usa for offering sex (prostitute)?

Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Recruit
★★★
A while ago I saw a video of a Bangladeshi man beating up a foid publicly with a stick for offering sex (she was a whore) and then she apologised and then ran away (after getting a hit with that stick on her ass) and people around were praising him for his bravery and clapped for him.
So I was just wondering what would happen if the same thing happened in USA. How would the people react? And btw it was in a city road.

Cucks would save her and in the USA you would probably get shot.

Simp cucks that are near will gang up on you to defend even a mere disgusting whore. Sad reality.

@Moroccancel what if that happened in your country? How would people react?

@Moroccancel isn’t morocco a muslim majority country?

@Moroccancel isn’t morocco a muslim majority country?
Precisely. The more conservatives, the more cucked they get if you beat random women. If It is your wife, thats okay.

A cuck would speed dial 911, the cops will most likely ignore the fact that there was ever a prostitute and instead focus on prosecuting you for assaulting a foid. Or even if they did found her, her charges will be miniscule when compared to yours. The Feminist States of America.