Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What would happen if Chads & Stacies started mass euthanasia due to growing hatred of ethnics, incels, disabled, sickly, & homeless?

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

End result of mass euthanasia and purge of undesirables is an Aryan society that looks like this:

Last edited:
View attachment 800626

View attachment 800628

End result of mass euthanasia and purge of undesirables is an Aryan society that looks like this:

View attachment 800631

"What would happen if Chads & Stacies started mass euthanasia due to growing hatred of ethnics, incels, disabled, sickly, & homeless?"​

I would be dead in that case, but the world would be heaven on Earth to be honest.

All that shit just to please some stupid street hoes who lack awareness and have inflated ego :feelsjuice:

that homeless assisted suicide thing is not suicide, is just the canada government taking homeless from the streets to put them in concentration camps to kill them

Last edited:
All that shit just to please some stupid street hoes who lack awareness and have inflated ego :feelsjuice:
Stacey can't handle the eyesore that is the 55 year old disabled crackhead beggar so crackhead gets mopped from the face of earth

Chad marrying one of those blond eugenicist Stacy street sluts after their daily mass murder session of incels at a gas chamber. :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:

"What would happen if Chads & Stacies started mass euthanasia due to growing hatred of ethnics, incels, disabled, sickly, & homeless?"​

I would be dead in that case, but the world would be heaven on Earth to be honest.
The heaven would fall apart within a year.

View attachment 800638
Chad marrying one of those blond eugenicist Stacy street sluts after their daily mass murder session of incels at a gas chamber. :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:
There is a special kind of rage that occurs when someone is living carefree and walking on your balls.
I have lots of hope invested in nice things that will happen during early 2040s. :feelsEhh:

Stacey can't handle the eyesore that is the 55 year old disabled crackhead beggar so crackhead gets mopped from the face of earth
Exactly what is happening. Disabled and mentally-ill old ugly Canadian veterans are regularly being coaxed by doctors to opt for assisted suicide because nurses and caregivers (i.e., women) don't want to deal with the eyesore of a disgusting broken subhuman genetically inferior male.

Dutch psychologist Dr. Bram Sizoo expressed horror at the trend of autistic youths seeking assisted suicide (...)
Why the "horror", doc? Are your daughters dating the spergs? Are your sons befriending the auties?

See? No one cares for the loneliness of ugly genetic trash like us spergs. The message we get from soyciety is that everybody either hates us or despises us. There is no space for spergs in normie soyciety.

"Some of them are almost excited at the prospect of death," Sizoo said.
I'd be excited to die, if I could access it.

"They think this will be the end of their problems and the end of their family’s problems."
Are they even wrong?

normies are evil

even if i manage to get a female one day i will never reproduce and make children with her.
ethnic ugly children are the last thing this world needs.

even if i manage to get a female one day i will never reproduce and make children with her.
ethnic ugly children are the last thing this world needs.
based our bloodlines must not propagate

What should happen?

Cuck. If you don't care about your life, make yourself useful and go ER. :feelsUgh:
At least you will die with honor.
OK, officer. Where are my guns and my BMW?

What should happen?
Agent smith gets kicked from his job because first AI starts it's hunt on evil inkwells. He doesn't have enough money to betabuxx his landwhale and she moves to HTNs harem. He becomes blackpilled. That leads to chain of events, just like bottle in villager's buthole:feelsohh: caused Yugoslav wars. :horror:

Killing ugly, autistic, mentally ill people - all that took place before WW II. Eugenics were on massive rise, and thats one of reasons why such enormous war happened.

Killing ugly, autistic, mentally ill people - all that took place before WW II. Eugenics were on massive rise, and thats one of reasons why such enormous war happened.
Back to history. :smonk::smonk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back