Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What would happen if a dude started taking pictures of a cute woman on the train and then posted it to social media acting this thirsty?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33853
  • Start date
Deleted member 33853

Deleted member 33853

#NeedAGirlfriend
-
F11p8rxbgmm61

Kill me.

Just
Be
White.
Also if roles were switched Chad would get away with it cause this foid and Chad have same SMV and social power.

MeToo movement

are my standards for what make a guy hot/cute gone through the roof, cuz to me this dude looks average at best. Nothing to write home about and I wouldn't be surprised if he was infact a brocel in the making...

OP what's the ethnicity of the toilet in question ❓

Just
Be
White.
Also if roles were switched Chad would get away with it cause this foid and Chad have same SMV and social power.
are my standards for what make a guy hot/cute gone through the roof, cuz to me this dude looks average at best. Nothing to write home about and I wouldn't be surprised if he was infact a brocel in the making...

It's because he's white.

Look how she says “what the fuck” as if women can’t be creepy only nonchads

Judging by her pic i doubt he was checking her out

are my standards for what make a guy hot/cute gone through the roof, cuz to me this dude looks average at best.

He's a Chadlite.

Btw if a sub-6 male did that, he would be identified and locked up in no time.

are my standards for what make a guy hot/cute gone through the roof, cuz to me this dude looks average
Nah, the autists and retards on here just overrate how pretty a guy needs to be to get girls to go nuts for him. A white guy's face can be 6/10, but if his height and hairline aren't below average then he's basically treated like a Chad.

I showed a couple of examples here:

I'm guessing she's noodle huh

You must be a fakecel or a woman. No way this guy doesn’t mog this forum unless it is secretly chads.co
Nah, the autists and retards on here just overrate how pretty a guy needs to be to get girls to go nuts for him. A white guy's face can be 6/10, but if his height and hairline aren't below average then he's basically treated like a Chad.

I showed a couple of examples here:

Avogadro’s number IQ

This guys playing a fucking 3ds in public but he's not laughed at because he's a high tier normie/chadlite (which is enough to be treated like chad by a lot of woman, believe it or not).

Last edited: