Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What would cause a MTN white to have a laycount of 94 at age 25?

What would cause a MTN white to have a laycount of 94 at age 25?

• Total voters
kangarooc3l

kangarooc3l

Banned
-
I know one guy like this. Did a Master’s too. Lives in a major city.

MTN soy nerd pheno, 5’11 and average body. Straight.

Living in thr mental asylum

goes to every party and fuck the generic ugly white worshipping or fat white landwhale whore

Deathnicmaxxing + Status & Money

What are you thinking is most likely
Either larping or constantly partying and has a lot of status. I knew a club owner with a huge body count he was like an MTN but status maxxed because he owned a popular club in the town.

Prolly a combination of everything you've mentioned. If he's 5'11, NT and with a normal face, I could definitely see that happening if he lucked out and managed to be present at much more parties and among much more drunk women with lowered inhibitions than normal. Then, all he needs to do is focus on flirting with the uglier/lower general SMV chicks (that's why I purposefully didn't choose any of those specific answers, I would imagine it's him flirting with all of those types and more), low-key not taking no for an answer and being persistent as hell. There's 52 weeks in a year, so if he started partying every other weekend since turning 18, he'd be on 182 parties, meaning that he'd have to hook up with a woman on every other party or so, meaning about one hook up per month.

Is there anything impossble about a 5'11 NT normie hooking up once per month with a drunk landwhale/ugly/ethnic/shy chick? I don't think so. Plus, as you included and others already said, status also matters, so if he's got that going for him as well, then that explains even more.

Prolly a combination of everything you've mentioned. If he's 5'11, NT and with a normal face, I could definitely see that happening if he lucked out and managed to be present at much more parties and among much more drunk women with lowered inhibitions than normal. Then, all he needs to do is focus on flirting with the uglier/lower general SMV chicks (that's why I purposefully didn't choose any of those specific answers, I would imagine it's him flirting with all of those types and more), low-key not taking no for an answer and being persistent as hell. There's 52 weeks in a year, so if he started partying every other weekend since turning 18, he'd be on 182 parties, meaning that he'd have to hook up with a woman on every other party or so, meaning about one hook up per month.
What do you Consider lower SMV women?
Is there anything impossble about a 5'11 NT normie hooking up once per month with a drunk landwhale/ugly/ethnic/shy chick? I don't think so. Plus, as you included and others already said, status also matters, so if he's got that going for him as well, then that explains even more.
Define ethnic, which ethnicities do you think he most likely slayed

What do you Consider lower SMV women?
Unattractive ones. Whether due to ugly faces, being landwhales, ethnic minorities in places where that isn't a boost, and so on. Also would add mentally ill ones and so on, if they are at most mid facially as well.

Define ethnic, which ethnicities do you think he most likely slayed
All the typical ones where you usually find fetishization of white men and yearning for white boyfriends. East Asians, Latinas and so on.

Unattractive ones. Whether due to ugly faces, being landwhales, ethnic minorities in places where that isn't a boost, and so on. Also would add mentally ill ones and so on, if they are at most mid facially as well.
Examples of ethnic minorities in places where that isn’t a boost
Also goth foids?
All the typical ones where you usually find fetishization of white men and yearning for white boyfriends. East Asians, Latinas and so on.
Who doesn’t yearn for white as much?

NT + Landwhales + Ethnicwhores

he probably was NT and fucked landwhales and ethnicwhores at clubs (forgot to add it since i thought i could only vote 3 options)

Why don’t you ask him and tell us for research purposes

I think this thread is fake cause you seem to post a lot about normie men and women sex lives. Probably your way of coping but if it’s true, brutal

Examples of ethnic minorities in places where that isn’t a boost
Ones in extremely homogenous places where being a minority just makes you an outsider no matter what. Ones in places which might be more diverse but stuff like dark skin is still seen as a failo looks-wise due to colorism transcending cultural barriers, and so on.

A good number of such places are in Western Europe from what I've gathered reading the posts of WE posters here, can imagine that there are similar places in the US as well.

Also goth foids?
Neutral trait, maybe very weakly positive one. If they are attractive they are attractive, if they aren't they aren't, but a mid-looking goth chick beats a normie chick to me if only because she looks like a more interesting person.

Who doesn’t yearn for white as much?
Non-East Asian ethnics.

GHTPeE7WkAA9Un2

I know one guy like this. Did a Master’s too. Lives in a major city.

MTN soy nerd pheno, 5’11 and average body. Straight.
Mtn normie white. obviously

probably larping but nt thug MTN with strong social circle could have few dozens bodycount

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back