Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would be your last meal?

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
What would be your last meal if you were sentenced to death?

English breakfast.

Mint chocolate chip ice cream.

I honestly can’t decide and if I could I know I wouldn’t be able to eat it all

Foids flesh as I eat their corpses after my ER rampage just before I'm shot in the head by the glow in the dark niggers.

Spaghetti Bolognese.

Pussy of cute adorable loli of culture.

Fried curry rice and impossible burger with mint chocolate vanilla cake for dessert.

t. soy cuck

A little bit of everything if that's even possible, well at least the things I enjoy the most

Vainilla latte

Something from my favourite taverna or grill in greece.

My choice would be this

baked lamb with young onion

Probably a steak or something like that

Would make the biggest possible order to foodcopemaxx for the last time and make the government spend some shekels on me :feelshmm:

Bottle of soylent

A Quarter Pounder with cheese from McDonalds, some McDonalds fries, a Monster Energy drink mixed with some vodka and some RedBull and some dipping sauce on the side.

a dry aged ribeye cooked medium, smoked chicken thighs and grilled lamb with fried potatoes w/onions and wild mushrooms. one sicilian and one regular slice of pizza from Di Fara's. washed down by an oatmeal stout. a chocolate cheesecake and a cinnamon bun for desert w/a coffee. One cup of coffee black and one cup of coffee with cream + sugar. das it mane.

Last edited:
some potato pancakes with hot sauce and chocolate soy milk

Some nachos with cheese, then a double cheese bacon XXL from Burger King (best fucking burger I've ever had tbh ngl srs) menu with French fries and Coca-Cola (several refills). Onion bread for a starter and a chocolate bar for dessert.

Thai basil beef fried rice and bacon carbonara. Mango smoothie for drink.

Peanut butter chocolate fudge ice cream for dessert

My mother's food.

Naan bread with some hot curry

one coffee bean

Pussy

AMIRITEGUYS AYY LMAO 420 BLAZE IT

A whole jar of sleeping pills

Some nachos with cheese, then a double cheese bacon XXL from Burger King (best fucking burger I've ever had tbh ngl srs) menu with French fries and Coca-Cola (several refills). Onion bread for a starter and a chocolate bar for dessert.
Very based option. I would also take that.

i usually dont remember what i eat so dunno :feelstrash: