Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would be your ER weapon of choice

• Thread starter Deleted member 11015
  • Start date

Weapon

• Stabby boi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Islamic Truck of Peace

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Blaster

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Forced Rope

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Kool Aid

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Deleted member 11015

Deleted member 11015

Organization of the Zodiac SRK
-
Kool Aid because I'm an aspring cult leader.

Go to a chemist lab , stole the worst virusess you can get, take protection for yourself obviously, enter a sorrority release the virusess...they will die in agony, and slow.

Being a serial killer > going ER

300px Ray Gun Menu Icon BOII
20180919 200510

None of these, a mailbomb like Ted K

Katana and flamethrower

Just ak47,bro!

Dual sig sauer P226+ BMW

Tec 9+ pipe bombs is pretty good too

JFL if you aren't stormtroopermaxxing

Why is this even a thread? This is exactly what people think when they think of the Incel community.

And tell me this: why is Elliot Rodger even parodied on this forum? What's the point of getting angry when people make fun of us in the media/Incel Tears etc, only to then turn around and hold a guy like Elliot Rodger in high esteem?

Seriously, I'd love to know the reason why...

Why is this even a thread? This is exactly what people think when they think of the Incel community.

And tell me this: why is Elliot Rodger even parodied on this forum? What's the point of getting angry when people make fun of us in the media/Incel Tears etc, only to then turn around and hold a guy like Elliot Rodger in high esteem?

JFL at trying to get normie approval. I like them hating me I would not have it any other way.

Also

If we’re talking a densely packed area then AA-12 (fully automatic shotgun) would be my choice

I don't want approval from anyone. But forget about me; why the Elliot Rodger veneration? I don't see what's the appeal in him.

How can we not love this God?

I don't want approval from anyone. But forget about me; why the Elliot Rodger veneration? I don't see what's the appeal in him.

He is mostly a meme. I doubt that there are many people on here who unironically idolize him as he was the very opposite of blackpilled. He thought that he had LMS but foids just hated him in particular for no good reason.

There’s only one viable option: the AR-15 with a couple of tracer rounds

Blaster.

Fuck The Police!

Yoooo, you are back?

I would use sarin gas.

:heart:

How were your studies?
they were far more eye opening than I thought they would be. Although I don't think most users hear would be interested in my findings.

glock 43 for easy concealment