Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would be worse for you?

What's worse: Being physically mogged or IQ mogged?

• Physical mogged

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • IQ mogged

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
I think than worse than being ugly is being born ugly and dumb, like how else can you succeed in life if you don't have the intelligence or talent to amount to the societal expectations?

Just look at this chad comfortably studying, he was born with looks and intelligence.
I swear this is the reason why there is no god and if there was one, he would be a prick.

View attachment 642758

Just look at this chad comfortably studying, he was born with looks and intelligence.
I swear this is the reason why there is no god and if there was one, he would be a prick.
If god is real, he’s a piece of shit tbh. :feelsjuice: Fuck all the normie fags who believe

@Idotms thoughts on being a normie fag according to this user
JoinedMar 8, 2022
calls himself foreveralone like a beta faggot
anime foid 2d avi
it all checks out

You don't need high IQ, you just have to be patient to learn stuff. Being physically mogged is much worse

You don't need high IQ, you just have to be patient to learn stuff. Being physically mogged is much worse
I have none of the both so does it really matter :society::feelshaha:

I think than worse than being ugly is being born ugly and dumb, like how else can you succeed in life if you don't have the intelligence or talent to amount to the societal expectations?
in past physical mogged but now IQ mogged cause hurts me moneywise

The worst for me is when someone outsmarts me.

Fine, there is no point in trying when you don't have intelligence.
Hard work is pure cope tbh.
Most people aren't very smart at all. Of course you won't become an astrophysicist genius from hard work but you can still get around the more basic stuff if you take your time. It's not the same as lookism :blackpill: where you're born ugly and it's completely over

but you pay for my culinary course in college first
No because you need to be born with chef genes and talent, I would be wasting my time and money on you :feelswhat: