Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What would be the quickest way to delete yourself?

broskimann22

broskimann22

Greycel
I've been thinking about this subject but the more I do the more complex it seems.
Obviously a shotgun to the face would probably be the easiest, but what about people who do not have access to a shotgun (such as myself)
I've heard that death by hanging can sometimes be very unpleasant, same with pretty much anything else that isnt a gun, so I'm stumped

In terms of fastest, probably very heavy blunt force trauma or getting your throat slit (I didn't mention guns because you said you have no access).

Jumping off a tall building would be pretty quick and fast. You just gotta make sure you're high enough first

Jumping off a tall building would be pretty quick and fast. You just gotta make sure you're high enough first
I mean, you would probably be feeling serious regret in the moments that you jump off realistically, on top of getting access into a high enough building to kill instantly

In terms of fastest, probably very heavy blunt force trauma or getting your throat slit (I didn't mention guns because you said you have no access).
Would that mean like a truck/train hitting you? or letting something heavy falling on your head?

I mean, you would probably be feeling serious regret in the moments that you jump off realistically, on top of getting access into a high enough building to kill instantly
Fair point

I jumped yesterday from 1 meters and I'm okay.

I jumped yesterday from 1 meters and I'm okay.
According to my browser ai's that's not enough height to cause fatal damage
In summary, while there is no specific height threshold for fatal falls, falls from heights above 16ft (5m) carry a higher risk of serious injury and potential death due to the increased impact and likelihood of severe injuries, particularly brain trauma.

I've been thinking about this subject but the more I do the more complex it seems.
Obviously a shotgun to the face would probably be the easiest, but what about people who do not have access to a shotgun (such as myself)
I've heard that death by hanging can sometimes be very unpleasant, same with pretty much anything else that isnt a gun, so I'm stumped
Trying to break the world cooming record.Pleasant and fast.

Do you know the sheer force it takes to slit your throat?

I mean unless I get a second person involved (impossible), how would I manage to set it up in a way that would get it to hit hard enough?
hitting the gym all your life

Do you know the sheer force it takes to slit your throat?
I meant someone else slitting your throat. The force would depend on the dullness of the object you're being cut with. A sharpened knife would take much less force than a dull one.

jump off of high place or drop hang

I meant someone else slitting your throat. The force would depend on the dullness of the object you're being cut with. A sharpened knife would take much less force than a dull one.
Yuh

No way is easy tbh, and the less painful ways are still mentally painful

Jump infront of a train

I've heard that death by hanging can sometimes be very unpleasant
If you place the ligature in the right part of your neck, its not unbearable. You'll pass out in half a minute anyways. I like full suspension hanging the best because you can set it up easily, test repeatedly, and its much more reliable than poisons or firearms. With poisons, you have to test the chemical and make sure you don't vomit it out. With firearms, if your aim isn't accurate, you could end up with half of your face blown off but you not dead.

Use the gym bench press barbell and place it on the upper part of the neck where the carotids are

You have a pro-suicide thread with 35 replies up for 3 days.
I have a glowpost deleted in less than 5 minutes.
Society.

9mm full metal jacket through the base of the back of the skull or rather just in the side of the temple for ease