Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion what would be the perfect society for us?

itsovERbrothER

itsovERbrothER

5'6 friendless youngcel
-
How would this theoretical society look like? I'm being serious btw cause i actually want to see your guys opinions, ideas and just your ideal society.

What the fuck is going on in your AVI?? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
itsovERbrothER
idk how i found it, probably around 2 years ago on a edgy meme page when i was still a sophomore in high school.

We all have different wants and needs. What I want is probably different from what you want.

Essentially, the one the bluepill portrays. One in which your value as a mate isn't 90% innate genetic traits defined 9 months before birth

Only with genetically engineered loli catgirsl for domestic ownership can be perfect

Essentially, the one the bluepill portrays. One in which your value as a mate isn't 90% innate genetic traits defined 9 months before birth
this right here is honestly what we all want.

Cut off internet access for all foids and punish hypergamy

A difficult question, obviously each member will have his own perfect society. Differently from a lot o people here, I don't want the government doing something for us, I just want the people's mentality to change. In my ideal society, the blackpill is something well known and a common sense, and society disencourages any acts of hypergamy of women. In this society, men's problems are as considered as important as women's problems and "body positivity" is also spread about male bodies.

A society without a fucking Jew in sight.

I would say there have to be legislations against marrying up. A man should not loose his money after a breakup, child support and alemony should not exist. If you take her virginity you have to marry her and live in monogamy. A society needs a religion without its not possible. And women should not be allowed to do the work of a man.

Basicly an islamic caliphate.

A society without a fucking Jew in sight.

In addition, a society with lots of foids. So we would use IVF to increase the number of foids. Also, lots of genetic engineering.