Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would be the most preferable and humane type of execution and death?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
I feel like it is the guillotine. Absolutely swift and just zero pain.

Sure the time before, such as walking to the guillotine may be excruciating, but the process itself I feel like is the most humane, painless, quick, and no mess.

Anyone history buffs know why they got rid of guillotine executions?

What else would be the most humane and preferable?

for me to be smiling and enjoying my life and then out of nowhere I get shot in the head and die within a fraction of a second

for me to be smiling and enjoying my life and then out of nowhere I get shot in the head and die within a fraction of a second

Shootings can get botched though. Guillotine is very unlikely to get botched if done correctly.

Guy drouwned in foid’s piss cucked way to die

Shootings can get botched though. Guillotine is very unlikely to get botched if done correctly.
But that'll look very graphic and ugly :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Out of all suicide methods, a bullet to the brain is the only one I feel comfortable with. It goes straight for the system's core.

some form of lethal injection tbh

Gunshot to the back of the head was stylish, They should bring that back. Lethal injection is gayt and the chair is even more cruel imo.

12 gauge shotgun with buckshot to brain>guillotine

opioids probably

Being zapped by a giant lazer, or having a nuke fall on you.

But how will the (((organ harvesters))) harvest your parts?

I want to die in a shootout or something but just getting my skull decimated without me anticipating it by some high calibre hollow point kinda thing

I like the guillotine, it's got that retro French chic look going for it.

for foids first sucking some incel's dick then rope

painless, quick, and no mess.

Anyone history buffs know why they got rid of guillotine executions?
It's not humane, as many cultures believe in preserving and burying the body and treating it with respect. If there was a problem with the drop (like the rope got caught), the blade could come down slower and leave the person in a lot of pain. There's a lot of blood too. Also the contraption is a bit of a pain in the ass.

Lead to the head tbh

that ur mum sits down on the person who's going to be executed, she is so heavy that you instantly die

My mom caught me browsing this thread JFL

Helium tbh, but only if it's done correctly.

Sawing
It's an ancient method that get things done and send a clear message. Very humane too, given the human behavior.
My mom caught me browsing this thread JFL
:forcedsmile:

Last edited:
I prefer carbon monoxide while being incredibly drunk

golden shot I guess

Firing Squad but close up with a shotgun to my head

Sleeping pills+bag over a head
My method of suicide.
Extremely painless and quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2