Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would be the most incel branch of engineering?

Most incel branch of engineering.

• Chemical engineering

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Civil/Environmental/Geotechnical Engineering

• Bio/Biomedical Engineering

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
In my opinion I think it is electrical engineering. I think for a cohort in my uni there was like 200 with only 4 foids and most of the guys were currycels and ricecels.

Engineering itself is the most incel degree of course

Computer (not to be confused with software, computer is design of microprocessors and such - hardware basically). My program was completely filled with curries and rice who averaged 2.5/10

Computer, by far. Full of sperg types

I used to work with electrical and civil engineers (not an engineer myself though)....guys in traditional engineering fields have a surprisingly high number of chads, and most are arrogant normie tradcucks. The few foid engineers are bratty, bitchy, and demanding, under the pretense that "I hAvE tO bE tHiS wAy iN a mALe dOmInAtEd eNvIRoNmEnT"; there's also a relatively high proportion of dykes among foid engineers as well

chemical, civil, mechanical, electrical all had some degree of foids, maybe 20% in each, they probably averaged 4/10

bio and esp environmental had more foids

computer was trucel only

Biochemical enginerring was the most waste of time undergraduate I ever did. Did a short-term course in complex computer interface and coding scrips and got a software engineer job at starting salary £45k

Biochemical enginerring was the most waste of time undergraduate I ever did. Did a short-term course in complex computer interface and coding scrips and got a software engineer job at starting salary £45k

I had similar plans...I'll rummage later and prepare something for later threads.

I had similar plans...I'll rummage later and prepare something for later threads.
Good plan, betabuxxing is one of the best ways to live a somewhat fulfilling life and if you’re an autist like me working from home most of the time is a saviour:feelsmusic:

jesus christ why do ppl do all this nerd shti

jesus christ why do ppl do all this nerd shti

Oh...It's enough? Then, let me reinforce over time so that I may one day be able to view my fellowcels as fellowcels again.

There should be an inceldom engineering field.