Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over what would be the extent of pleasure when...

Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
★★
a foid is lickin the butt, another lickin the right ball, another licking the left, one sucking the dick, one foid for licking each toe, one massaging and kissing the neck, one kissing yo lips, yo right hand on boobs, left hand on another pair, two foids kissing the two sides of yo torso, two foids whispering yes daddy in yo ears each, n then you coom in this situation = heaven
id prolly crash and collapse into a literal blackhole

“Licking the asshole”

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

I would probably freak out

Chad gets this every week

These "you will never get that" thread are driving me crazy
:reeeeee:

average 1/10 motorsavar
In Iran thugmaxxing is the BEST way to get pussy. You'll drown in pussy if you are an uncultured thug with no manners.
Girls will drop panties for any بچه پررو زرنگ faggot and their pussy will dry the second they see a بی عرضه مظلوم (literally me).

In Iran thugmaxxing is the BEST way to get pussy. You'll drown in pussy if you are an uncultured thug with no manners.
Girls will drop panties for any بچه پررو زرنگ faggot and their pussy will dry the second they see a بی عرضه مظلوم (literally me).
this should be turned into a thread...

nigga...rimjob shit havent you heard of?
Oh I know what it is and it’s sus as hell when guys want it done to them.

That area is exit only homeboy.

Any other ideas opposed to the above and a dude just needs to accept he may secretly or not so secretly desire to bat for the other team…

Westfags wouldn't get it.
they r familiar with the concept of thugmaxxing but yeah dont know how it works in here
foids wanna survive in this shitty country so the only natural way is to look for and be attracted to thug faggots...i am glad i got no sister or else...

Oh I know what it is and it’s sus as hell when guys want it done to them.

That area is exit only homeboy.

Any other ideas opposed to the above and a dude just needs to accept he may secretly or not so secretly desire to bat for the other team…
its a foid tongue + not gonna enter into yo butt ... i like the humiliation of the foid doing it..just that

its a foid tongue + not gonna enter into yo butt ... i like the humiliation of the foid doing it..just that
With that mentality you could just as easily rationalize away a Foid fucking you in the ass with a strapon as totally not being gay just because a foid’s doing it to you. Jfl.

It’s similar to how fags in prison rationalize going up in men’s butts as not really being gay because what other options do they have since there’s no women? Jfl once again.

They have other options such as obstaining, using their hand or if they’re skilled and or good looking enough seduce and fuck a female guard.

They don’t utilize those other options of course because they are gay plain and simple or at least bisexual.

My point being only fags/bisexuals enjoy faggot things which rim jobs delivered to men are regardless of what gender is doing it.

Last edited:
With that mentality you could just as easily rationalize away a Foid fucking you in the ass with a strapon as totally not being gay just because a foid’s doing it to you. Jfl.

It’s similar to how fags in prison rationalize going up in men’s butts as not really being gay because what other opinions do they have since there’s no women? Jfl once again.

They have other options such as obstaining, using their hand or if they’re skilled and or good looking enough seduce and fuck a female guard.

My point being only fags enjoy faggot things which rim jobs delivered to men are regardless of what gender is doing it.
i dont give a fuck what prisoners rationalize....i simply like a foid licking the ass because of its humiliation...its not like a 10 inch dildo/dick up yo cuck ass...do u know simon thaur? the nigga has shitted on 100 foids face/mouth...before that they all licked his ass...do u think it makes him a fag? jfl if u do then

i dont give a fuck what prisoners rationalize....i simply like a foid licking the ass because of its humiliation...its not like a 10 inch dildo/dick up yo cuck ass...do u know simon thaur? the nigga has shitted on 100 foids face/mouth...before that they all licked his ass...do u think it makes him a fag? jfl if u do then
If you’re a man that enjoys ass play you are a homosexual or a bisexual.

It’s just that simple dude.

If you’re a man that enjoys ass play you are a homosexual or a bisexual.

It’s just that simple dude.
i dont enjoy it cuz i havnt done it but assume id do it...how do u "cleanly" humiliate a foid then...be accused of being gay when u turn admiral level bro..i aint gonna prove anything/get entangled in yo elaborate reasonings tho ...so, whatever

i dont enjoy it cuz i havnt done it but assume id do it...how do u "cleanly" humiliate a foid then...be accused of being gay when u turn admiral level bro..i aint gonna prove anything/get entangled in yo elaborate reasonings tho ...so, whatever
Plenty of ways.

Ways that aren’t gay lol.

Smack her face with your BBC or BIC if you’re not a dickcel.

Spank her ass.

Put her on a leash and pretend to be your loyal little bitch etc.

Having her play with your ass in any way shape or form is not required and once again is sus as fuck.

Hell even pissing on her is a-ok if you’re both into “water sports” as it were.

Plenty of ways.

Ways that aren’t gay lol.

Smack her face with your BBC or BIC if you’re not a dickcel.

Spank her ass.

Put her on a leash and pretend to be your loyal little bitch etc.

Having her play with your ass in any way shape or form is not required and once again is sus as fuck.

Hell even pissing on her is a-ok if you’re both into “water sports” as it were.
i dont think they r as humiliating as licking the ass tho..might be the culture....thats the dirtiest spot so its automatically more degrading...youre imposing yo definition of gay tbh
gay = aroused by dickholders and wanting to fuck/be fucked by them
which part of my preference stinks of such things?
im homophobic asf when im on a crowded bus
gay F L moment

i dont think they r as humiliating as licking the ass tho..might be the culture....thats the dirtiest spot so its automatically more degrading...youre imposing yo definition of gay tbh
gay = aroused by dickholders and wanting to fuck/be fucked by them
which part of my preference stinks of such things?
im homophobic asf when im on a crowded bus
gay F L moment
Nah.

Having anyone do anything to your ass in a sexual way as a man is gay as fuck and you really need to stop trying to rationalize it away as not gay behavior or tendencies just because a female might be doing this to you hypothetically.

Though I see what you’re getting at with the humiliation thing.

Well alternatively I’ve heard of dudes literally shitting on a bitch.

The Notorious BIG even had a rap skit on one of his albums where a girl asked him to take a shit on her stomach.

Well since that’s not someone playing with your ass as a man but rather you answering nature’s call on a woman that would thus qualify as both a disgusting and humiliating act upon a woman while not being gay.

Nah.

Having anyone do anything to your ass in a sexual way as a man is gay as fuck and you really need to stop trying to rationalize it away as not gay behavior or tendencies just because a female might be doing this to you hypothetically.

Though I see what you’re getting at with the humiliation thing.

Well alternatively I’ve heard of dudes literally shitting on a bitch.

The Notorious BIG even had a rap skit on one of his albums where a girl asked him to take a shit on her stomach.

Well since that’s not someone playing with your ass as a man but rather you answering nature’s call on a woman that would thus qualify as both a disgusting and humiliating act upon a woman while not being gay.
i did mention simon thaur who shat on foids...but in the videos its shown the foid licks the ass too as a kinda trigger for the shit i guess
so imagine a beautiful foid under yo dirty spot..its the contrast that is arousing to me n is 180 degree different from gay as is defined conventionally
i just say why when shes down there not give it a kiss and lick too? "kiss my ass" taken literally

a foid is lickin the butt, another lickin the right ball, another licking the left, one sucking the dick, one foid for licking each toe, one massaging and kissing the neck, one kissing yo lips, yo right hand on boobs, left hand on another pair, two foids kissing the two sides of yo torso, two foids whispering yes daddy in yo ears each, n then you coom in this situation = heaven
id prolly crash and collapse into a literal blackhole
And then you wake up :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

better straight die afterwards and never wake up to the reality cuz thatd be too brutal
true, I would gladly trade reality if it means I will live forever in bliss, happy, comforted, loved and cared for in a dream, or in a VR simulation. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: