Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would be the biggest difference between our forum against a darknet incel forum full of superhuman IQcels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Lets say a forum like this exists , And only geniuscels are able to join , What would be the biggest difference on threads and usernames? Some weird combination of numbers and strange characters as usernames ? How about threads? Would they just talk about science and high iq stuff? IDK but what if a version of our forum for geniuscels exists in darknet? We are just average plebs but im curious of what would a geniuscel forum look like... Wish i had high iq or a healthy brain :feelsrope: and body :cryfeels:

I think this are some key differences :

Most high iqcels are healthy

Most of them are upper class

Most of them have skills beyond our understanding

Most of them can get pussy but thats not their everything

Most of them are skilled hackers

They want to overthrow SOYciety cucked shit

With that in mind , What would a forum like that is able to achieve ?

Some key similarities , They hate cucks

They hate our clown world

They hate this cucked SOYciety

Last edited:
the autism would be overwhelming and the the forum would die

If they are in a forum like this one, then they obviously weren't high IQ from the beginning.

Either the forum would be virtually empty, or would be entirely focused in building and mass producing human level AI waifubots. I don't know if they would succeed, but I think large improvements in IA would come out as a result of that forum, assuming they focused on that.

A forum entirely focused on building strategies to wealthmaxx and statusmaxx the users would also be a possibility.

when i was 14 i did the 16-17 mensa.no test and got 118, so idk probably like 120 or something

Would you breed with a high iq ugly foid to improve your bloodline? Im a low iq braindamagedcel but i only like white foids

Would you breed with a high iq ugly foid to improve your bloodline? Im a low iq braindamagedcel but i only like white foids
depends, if she's ugly from straight up deformities, then no. though if she's this masculine as shit ugly fuck, then as long she's the same race and preferrably same pheno, sure.

when i was 14 i did the 16-17 mensa.no test and got 118, so idk probably like 120 or something

Would you breed with a high iq ugly foid to improve your bloodline?
depends, if she's ugly from straight up deformities, then no. though if she's this masculine as shit ugly fuck, then as long she's the same race and preferrably same pheno, sure.

cumskin or rice?

cumskin or rice?
i'm white, blonde hair, blue eyes. but thats somewhat uncommon and very sought after in foids, so realistically i won't get that.

Would be lifefuel

less stupid posts and other dumb people agreeing with them

I know white foids are the best foids , But why dont you goblinmaxx?
how am i supposed to do that? i'm a mentally retarded 15 year old and i won't be ever going back to regular school :feelsjuice:

high iq = tutorial mode and is a fakecel trait

Probably make bots to post here idk.:fuk:

it would be nice

They'd undoubtedly play Dungeons and Dragons and Vampires The Masquerade

I did a Raven test and got 121, it was a pure picture test,I wasn't good at it

I'm an average-cel but there are a few such forums I read (that is, in which the average user is clearly in a higher tier IQ bracket on average). Those forums tend to be slower but with far more substantive posts -- there isn't constant chatter and you can keep up with the convo checking in just once or twice a week. These are music related forum(s) fyi..

wouldn't mind one like that. STEMcel here so would be able to actually talk about high iq shit.