Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would a real incel party want?

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
State gfs? Ending degeneracy?

Mass Chadicide, criminalization of cheating, state mandated stacy gfs, guns for all incels, universal basic income, healthcare and special markers for trannies so they can't pass as foids.

We still don't kwow, there's and intense dialect ongoing. But I'm trying to be a Marxism-Rodgerist ideologue Ringo, I'm trying real hard...

200.gif

Legalized, regulated prostitution. At least it's what I want.

Our forum is very ideologically diverse. I'm generally not a fan of single-issue parties anyway, and I'm not a single-issue voter.

Analyze modern day social dynamics and bring attention to female males relations

end gynocentrism

euthanasia

Yes.

+Mandatory paternity tests.

Yes. And strict penalties for women who lies about paternity. Penalties on the level of slowly being burned alive before being decaputated and cremated completely.
They should be asked who the father is in front of that man before the test. He should not have a say in if she survives.

markers for trannies so they can't pass as foids.

I wouldnt mind if it was illegal to intentionally disguise youself as the opposite gender. For both males and females.
It could be death penalty for all except misled based males.

Legalized, regulated prostitution. At least it's what I want.

I can see how it’s sensible.

+Wombs for hire as a replacement for marriage.

It sounds sensible. There should be a strict binary protection for males involved.

end gynocentrism

Also sensible.

Mass Chadicide,

I disagree with this one actually. Males shouldnt be penalised for being attractive and healthy.
Being a Chad isnt just about body but also about having low morality.
People who lack morals may be culled. It is not justified that women choose men who are low ingib and dark triad but it’s sensible and understandable that they prioritise things like health, strength and attractiveness.

Mass Chadicide, criminalization of cheating, state mandated stacy gfs, guns for all incels, universal basic income, healthcare and special markers for trannies so they can't pass as foids.

Penalties on the level of slowly being burned alive before being decaputated and cremated completely.

Honestly things that I would support would be to improve chemistry and trust & transparency within the community.
Out of scale punishments and/or torture (out of a taste for revenge?) just creates more resentment.

Whole foidism is shit because they are basically taking revenge for an imaginary oppression they didnt live through.
I have no desire to do the same in the other direction.

Free prostitutes for the incel and a basic living allowance for mentally ill men.

- Making death a healthcare right
- Force foids to take incels virginity
- Abolish wage slavery and even capitalism
- Deploy secret agents to spot foids who exploit betabuxx husbands and man in general

Genetically engineered monster girls :feelsmage:

A government issued path to partnership.

criminalization of adultery, restoring traditional gender roles, and unlimited freedom of speech.