Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What workout do you use on daily basis? I need some suggestions.

psychotic_cock69

psychotic_cock69

बलात्कारी जग्गू
★★
So i am a fatass pajeet, been trying to just lose weight and look a little bit closer to a human being. I am currently at 105.6 kgs, was 150.2kgs probably a year ago.
I need to stay alive till my parents are alive, and look a little less disgusting. And for that i need a simple cardio workout that burns anywhere from 500 to 600 calories. All these chad and stacy jewtubers post videos of 500 calories workout but it turns out they burn only 200 calories (as stated by people in their comment section). Which one should i follow? Give me your suggestions.

As of now i am currently doing a 44 min workout

I do these videos combined for atleast 6 days a week.

I have also tried Oliver Sjostorm's cardio workouts, they felt good but i don't think so i burn anywhere close to 500 calories.

run away from India bare foot, sure you will end up very skinny

Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

Stay fat, it's comfy :feelscomfy:

So i am a fatass pajeet, been trying to just lose weight and look a little bit closer to a human being. I am currently at 105.6 kgs, was 150.2kgs probably a year ago.
I need to stay alive till my parents are alive, and look a little less disgusting. And for that i need a simple cardio workout that burns anywhere from 500 to 600 calories. All these chad and stacy jewtubers post videos of 500 calories workout but it turns out they burn only 200 calories (as stated by people in their comment section). Which one should i follow? Give me your suggestions.

As of now i am currently doing a 44 min workout

I do these videos combined for atleast 6 days a week.

what a subhuman, im not calling you subhuman, im calling the currycel doing yoga subhuman

what a subhuman, im not calling you subhuman, im calling the currycel doing yoga subhuman
Thats Baba Ramdev, he owns a billion dollar company called as Patanjali. He teaches yoga in free time

See there are two things here. -

If u want to lose weight
If u want to gain muscle.

If u want to gain muscle that's something but I m going to assume u just want to lose weight. For that just remember one thing -

Put down ur fork. That's it. That's the grand secret to lose weight. U don't need even 10 minutes of cardio if u follow this grand secret.

1) Here's a tdee calculator. Add in your height and weight and they will give u a tdee calorie. Subtract 500 from it and consume those calories to lose weight.

eg- if ur tdee is 2000 calories eat 1400-1500 to loose 4-5 kg in a month. If u want to lose weight very quickly then subtract 800 calories
. https://www.calculator.net/tdee-calculator.html

2) Download the app My fitness Pal from playstore. Every time you eat something just log it in the ap and it will automatically store the calories consumed for that food.

Eg- so if u ate chicken soup for dinner it has around 300-400 calories so it will get logged in and this way u will know that u r under your goal.

3) Intermittent fasting to help reach ur calorie limit. Either just skip breakfast and eat lunch n dinner.

Or simply if u want to go extreme like I did do - OMAD which is basically One meal a day.
So u fast for the whole day and eat everything u can within a 2-3 HR time period this way it will be impossible to go overboard.

Also star tip- NEVER DRINK UR CALORIES. Swear off all soda, cold drinks, milk shake as they r not filling at all and even a small glass of milkshake has like 800 calories.

DO ALL THIS AND U WOULDN'T HAVE TO DO ONE EXCERCISE. I LOST 60 POUNDS DOING THIS NO EXCERCISE

See there are two things here. -

If u want to lose weight
If u want to gain muscle.

If u want to gain muscle that's something but I m going to assume u just want to lose weight. For that just remember one thing -

Put down ur fork. That's it. That's the grand secret to lose weight. U don't need even 10 minutes of cardio if u follow this grand secret.

1) Here's a tdee calculator. Add in your height and weight and they will give u a tdee calorie. Subtract 500 from it and consume those calories to lose weight.

eg- if ur tdee is 2000 calories eat 1400-1500 to loose 4-5 kg in a month. If u want to lose weight very quickly then subtract 800 calories
. https://www.calculator.net/tdee-calculator.html

2) Download the app My fitness Pal from playstore. Every time you eat something just log it in the ap and it will automatically store the calories consumed for that food.

Eg- so if u ate chicken soup for dinner it has around 300-400 calories so it will get logged in and this way u will know that u r under your goal.

3) Intermittent fasting to help reach ur calorie limit. Either just skip breakfast and eat lunch n dinner.

Or simply if u want to go extreme like I did do - OMAD which is basically One meal a day.
So u fast for the whole day and eat everything u can within a 2-3 HR time period this way it will be impossible to go overboard.

Also star tip- NEVER DRINK UR CALORIES. Swear off all soda, cold drinks, milk shake as they r not filling at all and even a small glass of milkshake has like 800 calories.

DO ALL THIS AND U WOULDN'T HAVE TO DO ONE EXCERCISE. I LOST 60 POUNDS DOING THIS NO EXCERCISE
If you lose weight without working out you'll just look emaciated at the end of it

My workout rn is going to fridge