Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What women talk behind men's back

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
If there any women lurkers here be honest and admit this, if you ever spent 10 minutes in any space where there are only women the chatter will make you sick. Some talk shit about anyone who isn’t there, others ask how far they can bend over just to get the guy they’re after to see their butt, breasts, etc.

i can hear what the women at work talk, since im behind a glass that separete us and when i was young my sister's room was beside mine and i could hear what her and her friends would talk and gossip when they think no male is listening and is all about manipulation, deceit, jealousy, and how to get a guy to give and do things for them.

“omg she stole my look today” or “I deserve her boyfriend”. or shit like “she thinks she’s so hot but what the fuck is that whore even doing talking to Arthur."

there is a lot of mockery about ugly men and ugly girls and a lot of mockery about cucking the men they are with, also i noticed no difference about what the 30 year old women at work talk and what my sister would talk when she was 16 aside from minor details.

most women I have known both in my family, school and at work use sexual appeal to manipulate every aspect of their lives and yet still want to put a saint act, and the soy generation Men seem to lap up the BS. They are so easily manipulated it makes it difficult not to lose respect for them and this includes my father and pretty much all other guys i ever met, I wish i had ever had a friend who would not turn on me for even the slightest chance of getting pussy from those snakes.

is so disturbing they talk like jealous, lustful and evil maniacs but turn into angels when any guy approaches.

48478.jpg
Poor hard working Hitler

Modern Women are judgemental, narcissistic, toxic, cringe, entitled, etc. They shouldn't have been given rights in the first place