Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What women mean when they say they want a guy with a "good personality"

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
1mmk7mzb6oq51.png

Oh Chad you're so witty teehee :y'all:

Take an example from this master of seduction.
:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

this is actually unironically the best personality a slayer can have, Confident and demanding. All it fucking takes, just being handsome, knowing you are and making sure you use it to get what you want.

IT won't touch this.

I thought I would regret reading it because of too much suifuel, but I can see how it can actually be fun to be able to treat foids like the worthless cumdumpsters they choose to be and boss them around like that, even if by proxy in a way. That last line of the Chadfish was funny ngl.

Last edited:
I thought I would regret reading it because of too much suifuel, but I can see how it can actually be fun to be able to treat foids like the worthless cumdumpsters they choose to be and boss them around like that, even if by proxy in a way. That last line of the Chadfish was funny ngl.

She's only a strong independent inspiring woman when the guy she's interacting with doesn't make her pussy tingle.

Just be hot bro,worked for me:chad:

Tinder is going to destroy society