Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What women actually mean when they say "I like shorter guys!"

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

It was over long time ago
★★★★★
Straight from the horse's mouth

Short guys

I mean he is 3 inches shorter than her though

Give her a pass because she's 6'4", but I there are plenty of 4'11" minifoids that consider 5'9" guys as "short".
Sure but what she means is: "I date shorter guys because I couldn't get a taller guy"

And this is true for every foid. No such thing as them liking a guy shorter than them, they just settle because a tall Chad didn't pick them.

No, they mean ''cute twinks'' like griffith, when all his stats are into face (and dick ofc) because a small cock means she will have to femdom him.

Sure but what she means is: "I date shorter guys because I couldn't get a taller guy"

And this is true for every foid. No such thing as them liking a guy shorter than them, they just settle because a tall Chad didn't pick them.
They like short ultra handsome men, it's a thing, I've noticed it

i hope i never get to witness a 6'4 woman irl

Other than genuinely deformed foids, foids who are 6'4 and over are the only ones that I think MIGHT in some way, be able to relate to incels.

Nevertheless, there's still no such thing as a femcel

Tom Cruise is 1.7, so I mog him by an inch.

When you look like that then girls will make an exception, not all, but a lot.

Makes no difference to me as I look like a Slavic villiage idiot.

6 foot 4 woman???? WTF

It's 100% a tranny, reddit is overrun by them

She admits the only reason she can't land a tall guy is because of factors outside of her control. If she had a choice in the matter, she still wants someone taller than herself but outside circumstances don't allow it. It's not her personal preference to date 'shorter' men.