Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What woman is your "type"?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
For me, it's a pale, nerdy girl. Long hair, glasses, a pretty face, more of a diamond in the rough, nothing too fancy - but still a pleasure to look at. It would be nice if she was skinny, but chubby is fine too, as long as the fat doesn't reach disgusting levels and doesn't affect her face, chubbiness is fine too.

Personality-wise I won't even bother. She doesn't exist. The kind, warm, loyal, honest and not materialistic woman I desire doesn't exist.

Ohh, forgot, I prefer women with no makeup. Seriously, as long as her face looks somewhat decent, no makeup is much hotter to me.

Last edited:
Skinny, red hair, sadistic, sexy hands and legs

jfl if you still have a "type" or "standards" :feelshaha:

the type that has a pussy and isn’t fat

Attraction begins at Amanda Seyfried for me. (Aspiring writers and CuckTears, I would date 3/10s but hundreds have rejected me so it’s moot.)

I like pale, short, nerdy girls. Doesn't matter if skinny, normal weight or a little chubby.
But if the girl wasn't like that but had a really nice personality, I would still find them attractive.

What about your preference? What you desire more.
I have a thing for blondes ngl

Too bad they age like milk. The hot blonde who I drooled over at high school looks like a coke addict now.

Every foid with good blowjob skills.

no makeup, skinny with small tits and ass, weird introverted personality like mine, 420 friendly, and just fun to be around

I'd prefer foids of the living, breathing, existing variety, yes.

just give me my looksmatch, i'm not asking for more.

- Nice face. Either cute or hot.
- Not too fat, but curvy is good. Slim is good too.
- Nice thick ass is preferable but not essential.

That's about it as far as aesthetics go. They don't have to have a particular hair/eye colour or anything like that.

When you look at it, I don't think it's really asking for too much. But I've found it's simply impossible to get any girl who meets the above criteria.

I didn't know they came in variants

Very slender, pale, petite. Caucasian. Long thick hair. Young. Cute - not beautiful, not sexy - cute. Unblemished porcelain skin. Pink butt hole. Hairless Barbie-doll snatch. No body hair. Small ass.

Honestly I like variety quite a bit, but if I were to have only one chance to fuck I'd choose someone that looked like that.

Last edited:
Big booty hoes that arent niggers

BB035DBC 188D 44AA 98F2 C4EF33124177

Its not like any sub8 male can afford to have a "type" in the current year Sexual Market Place.

For me, it's a pale, nerdy girl. Long hair, glasses, a pretty face, more of a diamond in the rough, nothing too fancy - but still a pleasure to look at. It would be nice if she was skinny, but chubby is fine too, as long as the fat doesn't reach disgusting levels and doesn't affect her face, chubbiness is fine too.

Personality-wise I won't even bother. She doesn't exist. The kind, warm, loyal, honest and not materialistic woman I desire doesn't exist.

Ohh, forgot, I prefer women with no makeup. Seriously, as long as her face looks somewhat decent, no makeup is much hotter to me.
Interesting. We both have the same ideal. Patrician taste.

Gonna have to go with what the OP posted, the shy nerdy girls are always the best. And yes I would want a typical NAWALT, I’m sure we all would, which are just about impossible to find.

Blonde shortish hair, brown eyes and pale.

nigga i dont have no fuckin type, a plump rumpus is basically my only hard standard everything is else is variable. I like a lot of things to the point where it makes idealization and potentially commitment unfeasible

Virgin Egyptian Priestess

Non-obese virgin. Too bad the majority of femorrhoids are degenerate sluts and the ones who aren't have reserved themselves for Chad. :feelsrope:

I didn't know they came in variants
Yeah if you completed the shower level and haircut challenge, and fulfill the looks requirement, you unlock Women™, and choosing the Chad character let's you actually pick a non landwhale.

Non-obese virgin. Too bad the majority of femorrhoids are degenerate sluts and the ones who aren't have reserved themselves for Chad. :feelsrope:
What about a woman with a huge nose but she's a virgin, would u date her?

What about a woman with a huge nose but she's a virgin, would u date her?

I wouldn't date her because of religious reasons (there is no such thing as "dating" in Islam) so hell yes I would marry her. Too bad I'm too fucking ugly for anyone and every woman wants a good looking man. :feelsrope: Why even live

I wouldn't date her because of religious reasons (there is no such thing as "dating" in Islam) so hell yes I would marry her. Too bad I'm too fucking ugly for anyone and every woman wants a good looking man. :feelsrope: Why even live
What if her nose was 6 or 7 inches long

White, young, feminine and docile.

No experience whatsoever preferred; no tattoos, no makeup, no drinking/smoking.

unironically id date anyone with a nice personality
As long as she bathes regularly, also unironically
i wouldnt mind her being a 1/10 in a wheelchair

she doesn't exist, but the sweet, charming, compassionate, slim brown-haired brown-eyes JB

Never thought about since even 300 lb troll women are too good for me.

Smart, not afraid to speak her mind, preferably thicc but it doesnt matter much. Her personality means a lot to me.

White medium hair length, kind of a bad mean bitch, blonde, good looking face, around the same height as me, and really understanding.

White, preferably blond with firm big tits and braids. But, tbh and realistic as an Incel for decades I'd take anything as long as it isn't a landwhale or an ugly noodle-whore.

japanese women, not otaku btw.

i was going to make a post but i became sad.

>Assuming i'll ever get a girl
>assuming she would be my "type"