Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What will you regret when you get old?

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
What will i regret when i get old:
- not revenging on shitton of my bullies
- being a leech and awful son to my parents
- not realizing my insane potential

i guess that. not even fucking. i dont need women. because i disagree with them fundamentally. its not about sex. maybe i say this only cuz i lost all libido from my very weak mental state. but i will not regret not sleeping with women. it is consumism as any other, gaming or tv. when beta simps try to orbit or date fat ugly women,other people in their age are trying to get rich.so no, i dont regret not having sex, which is just that, entertainment and consumism

- not ending my life earlier on

Not going ER.

I would regret that I did not kill myself earlier.

Not ending my life earlier.
Not going ER.

not livestreaming garfield kart

Implying that im even going to make it until im old

Don't know.Not old yet.

I already feel old as in "the part of my life that had a minimal potential of being interesting and eventful is over", even though I'm barely middle-aged.

My only real regret is not shoving a knife in my bullies' throats while I could do it without going to prison. As for women, I tried super hard and still failed. It isn't my fault I'm ugly.

Not being a Chad.
Not going to SEA.
Not being rich.

Why this when their active choices made you who you are today, the reason you are like this is because of parents and upbringing.
what actions for example?

what actions for example?
You tell me boyo, most people here are because of shitty upbringing, genetics is one things, but upbringing is very crucial in a child's development into adulthood. How did your parents raise you?

What will i regret when i get old:
- not revenging on shitton of my bullies
- being a leech and awful son to my parents
- not realizing my insane potential

i guess that. not even fucking. i dont need women. because i disagree with them fundamentally. its not about sex. maybe i say this only cuz i lost all libido from my very weak mental state. but i will not regret not sleeping with women. it is consumism as any other, gaming or tv. when beta simps try to orbit or date fat ugly women,other people in their age are trying to get rich.so no, i dont regret not having sex, which is just that, entertainment and consumism
None of those things are impossible for you if you wanted it badly enough