Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What will you do?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
When those few who cared about you in this world go away, when the conversations that you had with them are now just a distant memory, your life begins to seem to be just a bit of matter that exists because it was necessary to put them together somewhere, without reason and disorganized, what will you do when all those who are left doesn't even know you exist or wish not to know, when that brief sense of escapism does not work anymore, everything seems meaningless and just wasted effort, that hole that they threw you in grew even more, what you will do when all A to Z plans have been exhausted, when all of them have failed miserably, you have lost yourself in failure and no one is there to extend a hand, but when you are ready to finish everything you see all those who have done wrong to you, and now you have nothing to lose, what will you do at this moment comrade incel?

Once my parents and close family are dead ill likely rope unless I am left enough money to live on. Because it's not likely I can live on my own.

Hopefully be in thailand hanging out at the future incel HQ.

I'm already weighing my options; rope or suicide by moving train. I'm leaning towards the latter.

I lose 2 to 3 friends a year due to me being a chronic alcoholic and my friends (all oldcel incels/forever alones) dying of booze related diseases. I've already got pancreatitus and my liver is fucked so I'll be ascending in the next few years.

I'll eat fast food until I die past age 60

pretty sure im going to sui when my parents are ded