Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What will you do when you turn 35 as an incel?

67InchesSubhuman

67InchesSubhuman

Officer
★★★
How to cope with living like this?

Adopt a child maybe. Or maybe I'll still live with my mother and just have many pets to fill the void of wanting a family and being a father

start using even more drugs i think

Adopt a child maybe. Or maybe I'll still live with my mother and just have many pets to fill the void of wanting a family and being a father
No official institute is going allow a single man to adopt a child. So unless you are kidnapping some 3rd world kid or live in a shithole, no kids for u

grab a shotgun, go outside, and blow my brains out in a public park

Wish that was possible, but reality is too brutal:fuk:.

No official institute is going allow a single man to adopt a child. So unless you are kidnapping some 3rd world kid or live in a shithole, no kids for u

but they let faggots adopt kids and sexually abuse them

absolute clown world

I won't. I will have geomaxxed long before that or died trying.

I am 35 and I am very angry at world of warcraft game.

Cant cope. I dont have any money left. I quit working and spent all money because I dont care anymore. I gave up on life. Not even alcohol or stuffs like that works. I am absolutely useless, why are ugly people even born..

Im probably going to rope before I turn 35

Agencies are not going to give single men who've never been laid access to a child

buy sex dolls and goonmaxx

i am 40 now. never had sex outside of hookers.

This is something I never had thought about. I can envision going to the orphanage, alone, with no woman by my side and being denied because of suspicions of being a pedophile (cus ugly).

Agencies are not going to give single men who've never been laid access to a child
They wont give ugly single men access to any child.

I'll need to investigate, but this is likely a deathblow to the idea of adopting a child. The point makes too much sense all things considered.

This is something I never had thought about. I can envision going to the orphanage, alone, with no woman by my side and being denied because of suspicions of being a pedophile (cus ugly).

They wont give ugly single men access to any child.

I'll need to investigate, but this is likely a deathblow to the idea of adopting a child. The point makes too much sense all things considered.
Why the fuck do you want to adopt kids in the first place is what I want to know

Im planning on traveling to a poor country and get married there.

Hopefully fucking hookers in Nevada.