Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What will you do when the Holocaust comes?

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Let’s face it, it’s coming soon.

For a while now, men who are bad-looking have been treated increasingly worse, being persecuted by the media, denied opportunities for college/jobs, outright ignored by most people, and at the very least attacked. When we come together and discuss it, the media and society shits on us even more.

The next step is when all men who aren’t genetically good enough are rounded up and either killed or sent to spend the rest of their lives in work camps. It probably will not be long now.

What will you do when the Holocaust comes?

* This is the thread that I accidentally hit post in the middle of typing.

No Holocaust will ever come. We will simply fade into oblivion.

Feminists could rely upon many young incels dying alone in their rooms. Death by suicide.

#Egg White challenged this psyop by his rap talent, and the Canadian-Jewish feminist media took issue with the fact that #Egg White was preventing incels from committing suifuel.

Plan worldwide incel coups :feelshmm:

Here’s an idea: just claim discrimination. If you’re a man it won’t work, since men are oppressed and it’s not recognized but...

If you’re black or another race besides white, claim racism.
If not, just claim you’re gay and claim homophobia.

Take an altERnative path

Here’s an idea: just claim discrimination. If you’re a man it won’t work, since men are oppressed and it’s not recognized but...

If you’re black or another race besides white, claim racism.
If not, just claim you’re gay and claim homophobia.

As a half-white, half-Asian hapa, I'm sick of getting the worst of both worlds. I'm sick of being thought of as a white man politically and being blamed for everything wrong with society, and then being thought of as an Asian man sexually and suffering from all the racial discrimination at the hands of foids that comes with that. I wish it were the other way around. I wish I could talk about the Chinese Exclusion Act or something with some guilty white liberal foid and get a pity fuck from her for being an oppressed Asian, then go to some Asian foid and get fucked by her for being a sexy white man.

Exaggerate the numbers and demand my own nation in a strategically advantageous position.

we will just side with extremist right wing groups and buff their numbers

No Holocaust will ever come. We will simply fade into oblivion.
True, no one will come with guns and shoot you in your home, no one will put you in a van and drag you off to be killed in some far-off place, we aren't worth that to them, they will simply slowly let us die off by our own hands, be it by suicide, disease from drinking and smoking, OD of drugs or just slowly fading into old age, trapped in a pit of despair and isolation. It reminds me of some poem I read once which I think was written by a soldier in the Western Front in WWI, which went something like they won't give us heros deaths, but they'll leave us to die in the mud.

There'll be no Holocaust for ugly men. At most it'd be holocaust for incels. And the only way to trigger it is with full scale beta uprising around the world with world war tier damage

I will hide in my room to avoid the holocaust. No one remembers me so it will be easy.

We (incels who shit post) will all be put in prison for thought crime soon. I can't see a holocaust happening though.

Chad holocaust, yes please, time to exterminate mammoth hunters

I would stop being a jew.

Hard to say, this would be the first time there's actually been one

it's a very old and long running conspiracy that the economy will fall apart and everyone will get herded into some kind of government camp where they will work in exchange for minimal nourishment and amenities, it wouldn't be a holocaust but obviously women would get better treatment than men in such a facility.
not sure what you could do about this unlikely possibility besides becoming a hermit far away from civilisation of any kind.

I will most likely kill myself before shit hits the fan.