Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What will you do on the 5th anniversary of ER Retrubution day???

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Its tomorrow in 2 weeks.
Will you take drugs, fap to it, drink alcohol or dont you care about it?
I will definitly make a minute of silence for our supreme gentleman and probably watch his videos while my eyes start tearing.

Drinking, burning candle, fapping to lolis, and for that day putting Elliot as avatar. Not in mood now to do something bigger

Its tomorrow in 2 weeks.
Will you take drugs, fap to it, drink alcohol or dont you care about it?
I will definitly make a minute of silence for our supreme gentleman and probably watch his videos while my eyes start tearing.

Another normal day for me, as if I'd celebrate for some entitled normtard who expected foids to treat him like chad.

t.soy cuck
Who are you calling a cuck? You fucking stupid faggot, you're the one who wants to celebrate over a dead man, lol queer.

Deadman didn't even accomplish what he set out to do on his retribution day, another failure like you.

Who are you calling a cuck? You fucking stupid faggot, you're the one who wants to celebrate over a dead man, lol queer.

Deadman didn't even accomplish what he set out to do on his retribution day, another failure like you.

Buy myself a vanilla latte at starbucks and pretend that my name is elliot ngl.

bro why are so many members now so offended by memes and shit? It was normal to do that shit just some months ago
I dont think they understand the memes tbh, ever since Ritalincel got banned people just gave up

I will copy @NeetSupremacist , and get ER's favorite beverage from Starbucks.

Buy myself a vanilla latte at starbucks and pretend that my name is elliot ngl.
Genuinely considering doing this too. I have to pay my respects in some way.

i hope to try vanilla latte and post here and maybe re-watch some of his vlogs

Drink a soy vanilla latte.

AKA three bean soup. :feelsthink::feelshmm::feelzez:

better than cucked low t bluecel fag
You want to suck my dick that bad, dont you faggot??

Keep crying about your cucked boyfriend ER and how he failed on his day of retribution.

Lol faggot

I'll make ER look like a joke

Probably gonna do a setup on the 23rd and get myself a vanilla latte. Maybe I'll recreate the Elliot Rodger gif where drinks a vanilla latte or if I'm too scared just replace my avatar with a picture or gif of Elliot Rodger.

I'll just be playing on my Xbox One but my Live membership expires on that day :feelsbadman:

Another normal day for me, as if I'd celebrate for some entitled normtard who expected foids to treat him like chad.

I don't understand the hero worship that this narcissistic little scrotum receives on this forum.

I don't understand the hero worship that this narcissistic little scrotum receives on this forum.

I don't either, dude was a 5/10 normie at worst who could of ascended if he wasn't such a fucking retard.

Not play Steve Winwood or Whitney Houston.

Maybe try a vanilla latte for the first time.

vanilla iced latte from starbucks

I will buy a cake