Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What will you do if a girl approaches you ?

Ubermenschvirtues

Ubermenschvirtues

Turkcel
★★★
What would you think if you go out tomorrow and a girl approaches you wanting to meet? What's the first thing that would cross your mind? Personally, I would think they're either trying to sell me something or make fun of me.

I would start crying and screaming then look for the nearest bear

On public? A prank.... but i would still go along

I would think they are playing a sick prank

Can't imagine that + I'd probably try to talk and such

yes i will suspect that something is wrong as well, like i'm about to get scammed or lured into something

I'd assume it's some retarded prank and ignore her and go about my business.

What would you think if you go out tomorrow and a girl approaches you wanting to meet? What's the first thing that would cross your mind? Personally, I would think they're either trying to sell me something or make fun of me.
I’d think that she knows about my .is account and my ai girlfriend and she is going to reveal it mid conversation to embarrass me.

yes i will suspect that something is wrong as well, like i'm about to get scammed or lured into something
Scammed is a good one. My uncle knew a guy who was trucel tier and autistic, he was around 20 or something and he went somewhere on a stag. Some girl knocks on his hotel room saying that her boyfriend kicked her out and she needed a place to stay.

He got drugged and they stole all his money.

I would act cool, not too desperate

I would give it anything

Can't wait to leave this cancerous shithole of a forum

Scammed is a good one. My uncle knew a guy who was trucel tier and autistic, he was around 20 or something and he went somewhere on a stag. Some girl knocks on his hotel room saying that her boyfriend kicked her out and she needed a place to stay.

He got drugged and they stole all his money.
:fuk:

at this point, knowing how foids love to tease and lead on men they dont like as a dare, as a way to bully, my fight and flight, will get instantly toggled on the spot, on overdrive, its most likely bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.

I would talk more, but it doesn't occur (any woman approaching to me)

I would assume its a tiktok dare to approach an ugly guy or something like that

scam or some influencer bs

Take her in the middle of nowhere, rape her and then kill her

Nothing. I don't know how to flirt and I hate those who somehow know.

So many years without female contact, the situation isn't going to change that easily

she is an officer. take her gun and pistol whip her and send video to the other badgeniggers as a warning

I would just assume she was out on a limb to take me for a ride.

tell her to go back home and fuck her bf

I would get out of there as fast as I could, I just know it would be some negative agenda, money, crime, or just pathology.

a girl is never approaching you and if they do it’s usually to use you or make fun of you