Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What will you do If a cunthole wants to be with you?

• Thread starter Incelsius Serpent
  • Start date

What will you do if a cunthole ask you to be your boyfriend?

• Become a bluepilled faggot foid worshipper cuck

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Say no and beat tf out of that whore

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Spit on her ugly face

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Bully her to suicide

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
skeet and delete

Say yes and fuck her. Why the fuck would I refuse?

No Ob2

No Ob

I'd fill her up with my boiling hot load of creamy cooms

pump and dump

If a cunthole wanted me, I wouldn't be here :feelsseriously:

Well if she was nice and actually liked me I see no reason to ruin it by not reciprocating

Brutal how many of us would sell our souls at the single slightest opportunity for a nut after seeing the other side.

Fuck it and chuck it, let her think you’re in it for the long term though

ignore and keep posting on .is

Fuck her mouth, ass and cunt and then kick her out. Because whores belong to the streets.

Of course i would Say no ....... :feelsseriously:

"Become a bluepilled soyfaggot" "9 votes" :feelsohgod::feelskek: you guys are fucking something else. :feelsgah:

Stab the hole:feelskek:

The first choice is what would happen to most “incels” if some hole decided to be abusive and have total control over somebody via dating a desperate guy.

Most incels would get submissive quick if they had the chance to ascend with a "girl"

Most incels would get submissive quick if they had the chance to ascend with a "girl"

Unfortunately true, I know that I have a very submissive personality but I would try to stay true to my principles. Just try not to bring it up to her that often.

Internally all toilets are blackpilled, externally they are bluepilled as fuck. This is because the bluepill actually applies to them, but they try to looksmax nonetheless.

i would ascend and leave my truecel buddies on reddit to hang out with the chads at incels.is