Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What will we do if the forum is closed?

S

sconswap

Life is better without me, that's why I live
Back to Hentai boards.

YOU WILL DO THE SAME WHAT YOU DO A FEW DAYS AGO WITHOUT THIS
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

There’s always Wizchan, NEETS, 8kun and blackpill club.

go back to .org, .net, blackpil club or the sharty

There’s always Wizchan, NEETS, 8kun and blackpill club.
When Wizardchan went offline in 2014,[2] its moderators and its admin Glaive created Wizchan; and some of Wizardchan's users created other websites with the same imageboard style as Wizardchan, such as MagicChan[3] WarlockChan,[4] or MerlinChan,[5] to replace Wizardchan. The /wizchan/,[6] /wizard/,[7] /wiz/,[8] boards on 8chan were also created by users at that time (or they may have already existed before Wizardchan went down). To this day, only Wizchan remains. It is possible Wizardchan closed due to unwanted attention brought by GamerGate.

Probably be more active on .club or look for another site.

.net is in infested with fags and troons
And last I was active there Wizchan was overrun with fags and furfags and communist cucks. Sigh.

go ER (go play Elden Ring)

I will go to any other forum who has the :feelsdevil: emoji

we do heroin after that

I’d go back to rotting (more than I already am)

Generally speaking, nothing will change for me. I'm kinda tired of discussing the blackpill and inceldom anyways.

Post somewhere else.
There are other blackpill communities on the internet.

Nothing. Just return to LDARing in solitude

make another one

Make a new one

What are the other communities??
Idk.
I'm sure something would fill the void if this place went down though. Blackpill is becoming too mainstream for it to die. Don't a lot of users post on neets.net? Even if a site isn't explicitly about the blackpill as long as blackpilled ideas are tolerated there will be places we can vent.

There will be a scramble to create a new site that many will eventually flock to. Regardless there are a good amount of alternatives to this site like others have said. Looksmax.org, blackpill.club, and many other sites that facilitate incel content, neets.net, wizchan, soyjak.party, 8kun.top, and even 4chan.org to a extent (even though /r9k/ has been compromised for years). Oh and also Darth Aurelius made an incel site not that long ago, but I forget what it was called.