Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What will this forum be like in 20 years time?

Regenerator

Regenerator

It's Hip to be square
★★★★★
I legit find this fascinating. I'd predict it will be far more active & have far more users since by 2044 femoid hypergamny & simps will make today seem tame by comparison. Hey 2044cels you can bump this thread & see if I was correct or not:feelsokman:

I don't see it lasting that long. At the very least not as we know it and not under Mr. Small. The old edgy redpill and PSL forums aren't around anymore

I don't see it lasting that long. At least not under Mr. Small. The old edgy redpill and PSL forums aren't around anymore
Stormfront has survived since 1995 I think.

if the current state of affairs escalate this site will not exists, and some would be behind bars

Gone, because this forum is dying

It will be called:

"Normies&UnderagEdgelordsWhoThinkTheyreIncelPlusFaggots&Femcels.is"

I will still be here .is has fallen posting

It will probably no longer exist. Though I'd imagine that there'll be plenty of successor forums.

Posts will be even shorter and contain even less interesting thoughts.
Everything will be dumbed down and kept as short as possible so that the brainrotten tiktok and reddit faggots are able to process it.

I legit find this fascinating. I'd predict it will be far more active & have far more users since by 2044 femoid hypergamny & simps will make today seem tame by comparison. Hey 2044cels you can bump this thread & see if I was correct or not:feelsokman:
Banned. Most here will kill themselves or something

Is it really? Did it have more members in the past?
The number of members vs number of active members are 2 totally different things. Don't conflate the two.

Stormfront has survived since 1995 I think.
It's hardly as active as it once was, and no one I know on X or Telegram uses it or has even mentioned it at all.

It's likely just older guys & feds by now.

Gone, because this forum is dying
It will be called:

"Normies&UnderagEdgelordsWhoThinkTheyreIncelPlusFaggots&Femcels.is"

I will still be here .is has fallen posting
All niche spaces are bound to either die out peacefully or get mainstreamed and trooned out. I don't see it being much time before this forum's demographics are completely like looksfags'. I think we're already at least halfway there tbh

It's a boomer thing at this point though. The current dissident right zoomers and late milennials don't use it
Stormfront is dead as fuck these days. Zoomers & younger millennials use telegram or 4chan.

Stormfront is dead as fuck these days. Zoomers & younger millennials use telegram or 4chan.
Telegram yes, I can attest, but 4chan has been fucked for some years now

Ah, I will miss 2016 /pol/

Feds will lock it down. The blackpill is building up some momentum but the moment it becomes too widespread they'll try to cancel us from all angles as they did Tate.

In 2044 this forum will be called trannies.is

Telegram yes, I can attest, but 4chan has been fucked for some years now

Ah, I will miss 2016 /pol/
4chan's layout always seemed stuck in the 2000s. Not surprised that 4chan turned to shit.

Feds will lock it down. The blackpill is building up some momentum but the moment it becomes too widespread they'll try to cancel us from all angles as they did Tate.
We don't really have big figureheads the way redpillers do with Tate, Fresh & Fit, etc. though. They've been trying to "cancel" incels since the 2010s, but it's impossible since we're too decentralized

The incels.is mobile app will have a scrolling video feature like TikTok, upvotes, paid ads under every thread, and subscriptions to access the Bunker and give posts Incel Gold. You'll also be able to enter Incel Sweepstakes to win special name colors and ranks. Sign up today to win 30% off an Incel Premium subscription, as well as a free weekly newsletter and special green name color.

4chan's layout always seemed stuck in the 2000s. Not surprised that 4chan turned to shit.
Yeah they should have updated it ffs, that & the anonymity are the two reasons I was mainly on Instagram before it got giga-cucked.

I'm mainly on Telegram & X/Twitter nowadays, since the latter is a bit better now.

When a low effort shitpost get's far more traffic than high effort threads you take your time with

Eyes Omg GIF

X/Twitter nowadays, since the latter is a bit better now.
How do you avoid seeing radfem and ethnic coper shit on the for you? That stuff is the main reason I can't use twitter

Yeah they should have updated it ffs, that & the anonymity are the two reasons I was mainly on Instagram before it got giga-cucked.

I'm mainly on Telegram & X/Twitter nowadays, since the latter is a bit better now.
X has gotten better since Musk took over.

When a low effort shitpost get's far more traffic than high effort threads you take your time with

Eyes Omg GIF
Happens to me as well lol. 2024cels just can't be assed to read long posts

We don't really have big figureheads the way redpillers do with Tate, Fresh & Fit, etc. though. They've been trying to "cancel" incels since the 2010s at this point, but it's impossible since we're too decentralized
give it some time. lookism is getting more prevalent due to online dating and feminism taking away from the boost a good financial standing once offered male SMV. with the importance of looks being more evident than ever before there will come a time where the blackpill supersedes the redpill.

X has gotten better since Musk took over.
Ye for sure, still not ideal though.

Telegram is, was, and will always be the official "dissidents.is" of the internet though.
How do you avoid seeing radfem and ethnic coper shit on the for you? That stuff is the main reason I can't use twitter
Much doesn't pop-up considering my algorithm.

But when I do see it, I just ignore it or either shitpost on it-no reason to engage with those Niggers.

Eyes Omg GIF
Kek yeah same here, all my high-effort threads make it to one page or two at best.

Being on this forum feels like playing a MMO game on a private server and the private server will eventually shut down.

But when I do see it, I just ignore it or either shitpost on it-no reason to engage with those Niggers.
I get waaay too mad at NPCs. I guess I'll just have to abuse my block button whenever I make another account on there

I don't think it will grown or shrink in numbers. There will always be incels.

Telegram is, was, and will always be the official "dissidents.is" of the internet though.

Telegram will always be better although it's a shame they require a phone number to register.