Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What will become of us?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
To all who are far older than 18: What will guys like us become? Will this shit keep going like this? How will things look like after 20 years?

It only gets worse

inevitable collapse of the west will happen and we will be freed

I am 18 and I have no idea at all about my future. I prefer to never think about it.

Wageslaving will numb you completely and you will just accept your fate. The only way to keep on living in your thirties is to become apathetic or even better stoic.

inevitable collapse of the west will happen and we will be freed
This is one big reason to keep living tbh.I want to see it before I die

Well all eithER rope or cope. For those that are still alive in 20 years (which is a majority of this forum) they will find themselves in the service of an unapologetically authoritarian, plutocracy in which daily life is maximum suicidefuel for the common man

To all who are far older than 18: What will guys like us become? Will this shit keep going like this? How will things look like after 20 years?
We will enter a social collapse in the future.
I am looking forward to it, so much fun awaits all of us.
Compared to such Chaos, Hell would be a spa massage parlor.

Dont even want to think about it... Just hoping to find some good copes so i can carry on

It only gets worse

Aside from this, try to leverage every opportunity you get for social outings in HS/Uni. After you graduate, the chance to "ascend" becomes meager. Network, my man -- it's the last chance you have before it's game over.

We will all be dead

It'll probably be even worse for you at my age, given the direction and velocity of society. Or, just maybe, you'll get lucky and there will be a breaking point.
My plan, as I've stated, is to work and stash just a little more money and then get the fuck out of dodge.

28 here. It gets fucking worse because everyone around you is having kids and getting married.

I have no idea what to do with my future after I graduate high school.

Wageslaving will numb you completely and you will just accept your fate. The only way to keep on living in your thirties is to become apathetic or even better stoic.
My 58 year old uncle incel is like that. He talk very slowly like he is numb.

Inceldom will become the new jihadism hopefully

What will become of us? Drug addicts or Prematurely dead rotting corpses

Inceldom will become the new jihadism hopefully
Jihadism is already tightly linked to inceldom, (((the media))) just doesn't want to call it that. Half of ISIS was NEET virgins from Belgium with nothing better to do who suddenly were offered a purpose and identity.

I'm 25 now, when I was 7 I had a neighbor that was 50 single no kids or family. I thought it was sad back then but now I realize how little he cared about anything. He got drunk regularly, made fun of the young neighborhood foids to their face, their mothers too and didnt give a fuck. I hope I dont live that long but if I do i want to live that low inhib life.

We will become bones and dust

The likely outcome is that the West won't collapse (dramatically) and we'll mostly live boring, pointless lives, as we have no real reason to kill ourselves and mainly settle for the most basic life of the Western man. Live, sleep, work, eat, reoeat. Some of us will commit suicide, some will die of alcohol poisoning and some will betabux.