Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What will be the consequences of inceldom in the future?

hehexd55

hehexd55

Recruit
★★★★
Will every society look like Japan? Not reproducing enough because of women's insane standards, men dying as virgins?

Second US Civil War.

It’s really just another gnawing issue of injustice added to the already existing powder keg of issues leading to CWII.

Unless something changes the human race won't last much longer.
No my friend its going to carry on just without us as we were selected out of the gene pool

No my friend its going to carry on just without us as we were selected out of the gene pool
This tbh
But future immigration policy and rates of autism among males will largely determine imo whether mass inceldom is just a generational flash in the pan moment or something that is here to stay.

This tbh
But future immigration policy and rates of autism among males will largely determine imo whether mass inceldom is just a generational flash in the pan moment or something that is here to stay.
Fuck I wish I wasn't autistic.:feelsbadman::cryfeels:

tbh so many ugly guys manage to ascend because they aren't autistic and are quick reacting in their hand eye coordination skills and quick thinking comebacks.
It's not something everyone is born with though so you don't have that advantage or ability if you are born non-NT.

tbh so many ugly guys manage to ascend because they aren't autistic and are quick reacting in their hand eye coordination skills and quick thinking comebacks.
It's not something everyone is born with though so you don't have that advantage or ability if you are born non-NT.
Really? Sounds a lil bluepilled to me, hand eye coordination? To grab the pussy or something? I thought it was mainly looks

This tbh
It's definitely here to stay

Really? Sounds a lil bluepilled to me, hand eye coordination? To grab the pussy or something? I thought it was mainly looks
Having good hand eye coordination and not being awkward socially like many non-NT guys are halos you a bit.
It is mostly looks but being able to come off as normal and savvy is important too.

It's definitely here to stay
Interesting. Why do you think that?

increased genetic predisposition to hugely recessive traits in males such as testosterone deficiency and/or autism. And environmental deterioration creating unhealthy conditions which can stunt growth and fuck up your development.

With all those subhuman women reproducing, on the average, people should get much more ugly. Add to that environmental issues, unhealthy lifestyle, processed foods and water pumped with who knows which chemicals, it all supposed to result in birdceldom epidemic.

On the other hand, if we take longer period of time, if males keep getting born ugly, they won't be able to reproduce so they somehow supposed to develop attractive traits out of this situation, from evolutionary standpoint, otherwise humanity will go extinct. Maybe this will be hundreds of years, maybe thousands, maybe even millions, idk.

An interesting theory I already heard mentioned, is that we will circle between going back to stone age, devolving into neanderthal chads, and since the high t traits require more energy to develop this will also result in iq stunt. After we will get back to the same situation we are right now. And it will keep going until some low iq (or high iq, depends how you spin it) humans won't nuke themselves in the future.

Also theory, I thought of, is that someone deliberately don't want us to evolve how we supposed to, by less looks involved but more iq, as if we do, we are probably gonna become someone high iq, who is already there, but we expect that the least. So basically tinder and women rights will keep happening, so that we don't evolve

nothing, it has always been this way. just no internet back then for us to form a community

:feelsseriously:Amazon will probably have AI that will hunt incels down and rid the world of our looks
Having good hand eye coordination and not being awkward socially like many non-NT guys are halos you a bit.
It is mostly looks but being able to come off as normal and savvy is important too.

Interesting. Why do you think that?
Years of loneliness have made me develop autism in social situations tbh :feelsbadman:

Further societal destabilization and dysfunction is an absolute certainty, eventually leading to an all-out societal collapse. Inceldom is not the sole cause of this, but it is a substantial contributing factor.

mass eugenic extermination, starting with NEET cels,they are on the 1st list.

Bg number of virgins followed by hundreds of raped foids by High T immigrants and chads with huge harems. Big number of sissy boys , transgenders , like now but hundreds of times worse