Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What wide insecurity in being ugly/ weak, but having a good heart shows is that humanity doesn't feel whole with a "heroic passage" through life.

Who do you think the majority of mankind would rather be.

• Alternate Dimension Evil Superman who is a tyrannical dick and gets laid.

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • A selfless, and strong willed harry potter character who conquers adversity.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
No one wants to be the underdog. Morality comes second to power.
Heroic passage through life < Dominant passage through life.

I mean it's so implicit women care about traits that can make you competitively genghis khan, rather than spiritually gandhi.

With the way humanity's valuesystem works it seems that being a hero/ or villain matter far less than something more real, concrete, substantial which is having power/ competence in the first place.

Most people do not care about morality, it is implicitly given by the way mankind judges. In reality there is only power, and those too weak to not have seized it.

Even if you were solely responsible for the death of a million people, people would probably have an easier timegoing to sleep at night if you were pretty than if you were an ugly neet.

What % of the world would be which of these two archetypes listed in the poll?

Last edited:
iu

Harry Potter wouldn't be a poignant and engaging series if people preferred to be him over superman.
That's why superman is so onedimensional. Because it would be straightforward and easy to be a good person if he were chad. There's no relatable struggle.

Harry Potter's valiancy, and interest simply implies that he, as a character, is what people would prefer not to be, and expecting of non-grandiosity/ mundanity.
Harry Potter was really/ implicitly a staging of how pathetic and sad it is to be a short guy with glasses in many facets.

I like Harry Potter.
But i will go with the first option.
Since its more "realistic".

Mority is the tool to punish those who are weaker.

They would say Harry Potter for virtue signaling.

I mean it's so implicit women care about traits that can make you competitively genghis khan,
It isn't, these traits are all fancy and cool, so that does make sense women are attracted to them, as they scream their owner provides femoids everything they need, but few milimeters of chin growth >>> all cool personality traits combined.

I would rather be Evil Superman anyway.

I'd argue most WANT to be good but are actually evil in nature. A lot of people LARP (even to themselves) that they are genuinely good people when they are usually either neutral or bad.

It isn't, these traits are all fancy and cool, so that does make sense women are attracted to them, as they scream their owner provides femoids everything they need, but few milimeters of chin growth >>> all cool personality traits combined.
You're hyperbolizing. And the physio-implication of having perfect chin growth or bone are what FEEL as though someone could be like genghis khan, but in a more fantastical fashion.
I'd argue most WANT to be good but are actually evil in nature. A lot of people LARP (even to themselves) that they are genuinely good people when they are usually either neutral or bad.
People don't want to be good at all, they just want to be emotionally secure with people giving them validation, safety, inclusion around them. People just want to be in power to be whatever they want, good or evil, when it makes them powerful.

High IQ thread, Everyone wants power the most. People would steal and murder if they knew they could get away with it.

Most people do not care about morality, but they think they do, which is why many of them would pick option 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back