Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what white guys see in noodles ?

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
hapas can be definitely cute but noodles ? i see more and more white men( or slav, med ) preffering asian foids

@Mecoja
@Broly
@CCPcel

A hole to fuck

Noodlewhores are ez for mayos

i dont think ppecel is attracted to noodles

i see latinos and blacks slowly simp too...
They can simp but noodleswhores don't like blacks, latinos, or Indians nearly as much as whites

@Zer0/∞ asians got popular by anime and kpop same as ricemen

it just seems that way since noodles throw themselves at white guys

A hole to fuck
This, men usually take the safest approach, for whites asian girls are easiest to get, at least according to the internet. There are other factors, like many western men think asian girls are more submissive and popularity of anime and manga created an stereotype of neoteny behavior, to which men are attracted especially insecure low tier men. I for one prefer childish and neoteny people because adult acting people kinda scare me.

Easy pussy. You wouldn't want some gook foid to worship you as a god

hapas can be definitely cute but noodles ? i see more and more white men( or slav, med ) preffering asian foids

@Mecoja
@Broly
@CCPcel
easy self hating pussy

Noodles are easy for whites, you just need to be average. For the male it's a cheap hole and at least is not an obnoxious white foid

They seem like they would be easier because of JBW and also actual asian foids from asia are much more likely to be fine with being a stay at home housewife/ they aren't as infected with feminism cancer as the west (other than S.Korea which is feminist hellhole)

Brutal, they usually would settle with ugly white guys too
i have no money, social status, small dick, short height, am obese, and have no job.
Even in teenhood i was the same
nothing changes as an adult
they want an ugly guy who atleast has some money and some social status or friends
i'm literally friendless and it's a huge redflag

if you're over 16 and you're friendless than you will never get a girlfriend
also having social anxiety to my extent literally makes it impossible to get a girlfriend since i can't randomly strike up a conversation with a woman without her seeing my awkwardness and ugly appearance

all my friends are other currycels and ricecels so yeah it's ovER for me
doesn't matter. Having atleast 1 irl friend will immediately put you above me in smv. even if physically or racially i may be seen as "more attractive" than you. Just the simple fact you have a friend makes you seem more normal, well adjusted, and trustworthy to a woman.

men are adaptive so when they are rejected by their own foid then they go out to seek other.

i guess so. I fucking wish everyday I was white though, i hate being a curry it's brutal
being white is pointless since i'm not bluepilled and i'm not atleast normie tier in looks or mental health.

White women have largely ruled themselves out for average and ugly white men so they settle for Asians since it's they're easy to get with

They’rethe second hottest race behind white girls and more open to dating a white loser

because if you are white, most asian girls are ez mode bro.
at the very least, a noodlewhore will be interested in you at some point.
jbwmaxxers are simply taking advantage of the racepill and taking what they can get, not necessarily what they want

My oneitis is Vietnamese but I'll never have her so I just try to find a noodle and pretend it's her. But I'm ugly so I can't find anyone so my relationship is made up in my mind.

Very few white men prefer asian over white foids, asian are easier to get for white men, are less hypergamous so many low tier or soy whites date them.