Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What were your favorite cartoons?

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
What were your favorite cartoons when you was a kid ? ı used to like Ed edd n eddy,dexter,Camp lazlo,flapjack and many ı don't remember now

AHHHH!! Real monsters and Rocko's modern life were some of my favorites.

ben 10(original, alien force and ultimate alien), flapjack, billy, mandy and grim reaper, johnny test, regular show, adventure time, etc etc

western cartoons? probably looney tunes, Tom and jerry, the batman, static shock, spiderman 1994, and adventures of rocky and bullwinkle

chinese cartoons as a kid, probably yu yu hakusho, hunter x hunter (1999), slam dunk, prince of tennis, shaman king, sailor moon, naruto (original), ruroini kenshin, dragon ball and dragon ball z

Last edited:
Don´t get me started on nostalgia I can go on forever but here are some of the shows I watched.

Batman animated series, Spiderman animated series, Superman animated series, Jackie Chan adventures, Edd Ed n Eddy, Dexters Lab, Mega XLR, Johnny Bravo, Teenage mutant ninja turtles 2003, Looney Toons, Ben 10 2005, Bear in the blue house, Gummi bears, Recess, Disney Hercules series, Ducktales 2005, Kim possible, Lilo and Stich series, Lloyd in Space, Martin Mystique, Justice League 2001, Teen Titans 2003, Talespin, The Busy world of Richard Scarry, Jumanji animated series, Tintin, adventues of paddington bear, Teletubbies, Bananas in Pyjamas, Postman Pat, Zorro animated series and the list goes on..

If "anime" counts then Yugi-Oh, Dragonball Z, Pokemon, Beyblade and Digimon too.

South park, beavis and butthead, ren & stimpy, dragon ball z, recess, animaniacs, the simpsons.