Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What were your average grades in school? Were you a smart kid?

woebetide

woebetide

Take a picture, itll last longer
Ive always struggled hard with math cuz my ADHD brain would never let me focus in what my teachers were saying. fucks up my grades mega but other than that ive been aight. what were your biggest struggles?

In highschool I was a smart kid tbh, I’m still kinda in college but college is more difficult but it isn’t bad either.

A failure as always, don't know how I'm studying a stem career tbh

I was average mostly becauss I sucked at learning, memorizing and writing. But I excelled at more analytical stuff.

all my averages are 95 and above rn

It doesn’t matter.

Be a cog and pay the bank.

AE871947 1CB3 4D6F A6DA D3DFB9F2FA29

I've always started out getting top marks, and then watching my grades slowly decline over time. Happened in grade school, happened in my first round through college, and now I can see it starting to happen again with my second round in college.

school has always been easy for me and the classes i have right now are ridiculously easy, i spend most of my class time walking aimlessly in the halls listening to music

Lowest grade was the occasional B all throughout middle school. Got lazy in high school because shit was easy and I just didn't want to do the fucking work. Got my shit together in university and got out of it summa cum laude. Too much bullshit in uni that makes you waste time for the sake of having something to do. I'd rather just write one final at the end of the term, instead of doing a truckload of assignments every month.

Mostly A with a few Bs. :feelsjuice: School wasn’t very difficult, it was the work that was tedious

I was a "gifted" kid who burned out due to depression.

I was a good obedient cuck and got very good grades but I was socially retarded and I needed assistance thats why I couldnt get to the good schools because they didnt support that autism shit

when I finally went to the good schools, in highschool I was so socially stunted that I barely went to school but still got good grades

but now in college I am failing hard because its all about your social abilities there

I was a good obedient cuck and got very good grades but I was socially retarded and I needed assistance thats why I couldnt get to the good schools because they didnt support that autism shit

when I finally went to the good schools, in highschool I was so socially stunted that I barely went to school but still got good grades

but now in college I am failing hard because its all about your social abilities there
Life fucking sucks when you dont know how to do the simple things.. like socialize. Makes things so much harder and more obvious somethings mentally fucked with you

Life fucking sucks when you dont know how to do the simple things.. like socialize. Makes things so much harder and more obvious somethings mentally fucked with you
school is about a mix of obedience and social skills

In college social skills are more important, untill highschool you can compensate with obedience

Thats why the cool kids with average grades usually do better in school then the victims of bullying

I used to do well till 6th grade. After that, it went downhill. I got more dumber after each grade. At College, I sucked in studies and was at the bottom of the class. It got so bad that I ended up having 23 arrears/backlogs at the time of my final semester. I had to spend extra 2 years to clear them to receive my bachelor's degree.

I used to do well till 6th grade. After that, it went downhill. I got more dumber after each grade. At College, I sucked in studies and was at the bottom of the class. It got so bad that I ended up having 23 arrears/backlogs at the time of my final semester. I had to spend extra 2 years to clear them to receive my bachelor's degree.
that fucking sucks. ive steadily improved this year but the past 6 before this had been a nightmare and completely screwed me. you got your degree in the end and thats all that matters

I was pretty good, all As and the occasional B while in honors/AP. I just gave up my last year in highschool and just did the bare minimum to pass though.

that fucking sucks. ive steadily improved this year but the past 6 before this had been a nightmare and completely screwed me. you got your degree in the end and thats all that matters
Yeah, it sucked. I'm happy that I atleast have a degree to my name. My parents actually persuaded me to do MBA or get a master's degree. But since I was quite self aware of my low IQ after all this time, I refused and they gave up after sometime. I have a average low pay job thanks to my degree and I'm doing quite ok financially right now.

I was pretty good, all As and the occasional B while in honors/AP. I just gave up my last year in highschool and just did the bare minimum to pass though.
I take AP too and for whatever reason senior year has been an absolute breeze with it. i struggled more junior year than any other with 2 flunked classes.
Yeah, it sucked. I'm happy that I atleast have a degree to my name. My parents actually persuaded me to do MBA or get a master's degree. But since I was quite self aware of my low IQ after all this time, I refused and they gave up after sometime. I have a average low pay job thanks to my degree and I'm doing quite ok financially right now.
Glad at least some aspects of your life are treating you well! :feelsautistic::feelsokman: though i cant imagine the best.. you are on .is afterall lol. wish you all the best

Last edited:
I've always scraped by in the education system, due to mediocre intelligence and severe procrastination issues.

I've always scraped by in the education system, due to mediocre intelligence and severe procrastination issues.
Relatable struggle. Happened to me some years.

I took special ed classes

Simple and easy but it was during the play/fun time of the normal kids and that made me cry
Im sorry about that. Schools never treat special ed students fair to other kids, and i doubt they ever will

How did you get over it?
I didnt get over it, really. I have ADHD and the education system is not welcoming to anyone non NT. in order to deal with my procrastination, i have to rid myself of all other distractions and force myself to work. even of that means putting myself in a different room. i convince myself that if i dont get something done that moment, then ill never get through with it, and that this is my only opportunity. Its not the best way of coping, but it works for me sometimes.
If I tell myself Ill do it later, then ill be stuck thinking about how i have to do it until I actually do. That motivates me to get it over with.

I was a good student.

I used to be very smart as a child, like the best grades and best thinker without even trying at a pretty high-end school. I am in year 12 now and i am practically unrecognisable compared to my younger self nowadays, however, due to the years of depression, trauma and abuse that i have been subjected to. The only thing i am still good at is english now, but even then nothing special

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back