Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What were you lads like before the blackpill?

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
I'm curious tbh. Were you trying to date foids? Did you already know that you were unpopular because of something? Was life better then or now?

As for myself, life was better for me then, but that's because I was younger. I'm depressed and suicidal now and have a bittersweet relationship with the blackpill.

I remember having close foid friends and playing with them like I would with any boy. I have one foid childhood friend now and I have to be very vary about what I tell her. It's like an interrogation every time I speak to her.

I remember getting refused by multiple foids but thinking that eventually I will find the right one.

I was a bluepilled cuck, but hey, I believed in romance and that shit. One part of me still does.

What about you lads?

I still pretty much knew I'm alone for reasons related to my looks but I thought the changeable things were more important such as hair style and being buff. I didn't disregard the fact that my genetic side was weak but I thought I could play around it. Always knew something was wrong just didn't understand the severity of it, and thought that some women may look past it. The biggest change with the blackpill was simply accepting no woman will look past my genetics.

Naive, but still hated the world and knew something wasn't right

I was ignorant and naive.

I was happier back then but I’m glad to know the truth. It’s a fucked up world we live in.

I still pretty much knew I'm alone for reasons related to my looks but I thought the changeable things were more important such as hair style and being buff. I didn't disregard the fact that my genetic side was weak but I thought I could play around it. Always knew something was wrong just didn't understand the severity of it, and thought that some women may look past it. The biggest change with the blackpill was simply accepting no woman will look past my genetics.
Yeah. I thought of my manletism as a temporary setback and thought that foids really care about personality.
I thought foids cared about personality and was very cringy. I was upfront about all my feelings and... Well I mean I'm autistic so if you saw me flirt you'd cringe yourself back to the stone age
You should make a thread about it tbh. I can flirt all I want but what's the use when foids don't like me. If you were a chad and didn't know how to flirt you'd still be drowning in pussy.

I was pretty blackpilled before I knew the name.

I was kinda born with negative mindset. I also was blackpilled even before I discovered the black pill. I just didnt know what it was. Tbh not much has changed just became more WOKE.

I was more... pathetic back then, I thought personality matters and that women were good/equal, I had them up on a sort of a pedestal. The issue was that at the same time I believed that women are sluts and will always go for Chads, it was a conflicting world view, one lie stacked upon the other to justify what I wished to be true and cover up what is true. As time went on I was turning more towards blackpilled beliefs but it wasn't untill my 1st days here that I fully accepted it as true.

I think I'm happier now but it took time. I don't think I took the blackpill, I'd rather say I accepted the blackpill, I always knew deep down that it's the truth, I was in partial denial so to say. At first I wasn't happy about it though, I've gone through a phase bitterness and anger about it.

my thoughts exactly, I always perceived the importance of being good looking even from a young age tbh, its self-evident tbh

I was bluepilled and neddy as fuck

Too fucking nice, tried too hard to get people to like me in spite of my failo from being horrendously ugly and ethnic.

I still knew something was wrong, and didnt buy wholesale into bluepilled concepts just as a result of having experience that contradicted blue pill shit.
But I still bought into the bluepilled concepts more than I should have.

I thought foids cared about personality and was very cringy. I was upfront about all my feelings and... Well I mean I'm autistic so if you saw me flirt you'd cringe yourself back to the stone age

Same, i was overly respectful and nice to foids and behaved this way because foid class mates in highschool told me that's what they look for in a guy and i'd see movies and shows repeating same themes of nice guy getting girl bullshit. Even my own mom telling me these are things foids like while she mated with my father who i've never met and apparently slept around with tons of foids. Foids will say be respectful and nice while letting their eggs be fertilized by the complete opposite.

All the self improvement messages seem geared towards you spending more money. I spent money on cologne to smell better, new shoes, more expensive jeans and shirts/sweaters and thought i needed a better vehicle to impress foids. Meanwhile chad drug dealer who rides a bike and wears ripped jeans and white shirt has no problem picking up foids so everything we're told is one big lie because advertising marketing agencies see a group of people they can take advantage and make easy money from.

The blackpill will save you time and money

I think this video of 2pac sums it up nicely, he was getting friend zoned by being too respectful and nice, things his mom told him to do. After he changed to a thug criminal along with his good looks foids come flocking......foids like dominant men, better if they are thugs or criminals who control them which is exactly the opposite of feminist messages. Foid feminists are saying one thing but their biological drives are ultimately the ones controlling their mating selection.

Last edited:
I was rabid fascistcel, after blackpill i became weebcel.

i'd rather know the truth that not, even in my happer times as a kid I still had gnawing feeling something aint right. I'd remember being afraid of sleeping and dying from a heart attack or how fragile our bodies were. Keeping the illusion up just to keep things happy is sort of what Buddhas father tried to do with Buddha, he wouldn't let him out of the palace walls because he would see old people, sickness and death...its unavoidable.

Stacey's and Chads grow old, get sick and will see people around them dying to.

“you lads”
:soy:

I’m all seriousness I was the desperate orbiter that so many Soyboys are.

I remember me and my friend talking about how we weren't terribly attractive but not ugly either and how we probably could get at least a 6/10 foid. if only we knew...

Were you trying to date foids?
No, never tried approaching. (my approachcel friend forces me to approach and tries to make me feel the blackpill irl by approaching.)

I used to a warrior in my village.

This

Albeit I have always been somewhat blackpilled, I tried to date femoids, failed countless of times and eventually gave up.
After my total blackpilling I didn´t feel I have changed, I´m still the same but much more cynical and analytical. I have always known it all along was a problem of looks, even if everyone tried to deny the basic truth.

I'm curious tbh. Were you trying to date foids? Did you already know that you were unpopular because of something? Was life better then or now?

As for myself, life was better for me then, but that's because I was younger. I'm depressed and suicidal now and have a bittersweet relationship with the blackpill.

I remember having close foid friends and playing with them like I would with any boy. I have one foid childhood friend now and I have to be very vary about what I tell her. It's like an interrogation every time I speak to her.

I remember getting refused by multiple foids but thinking that eventually I will find the right one.

I was a bluepilled cuck, but hey, I believed in romance and that shit. One part of me still does.

What about you lads?

PUA
"the game"
redpill
:redpill::redpill:

how wrong was I...

I was always a negative and pessimistic person, so I could say that I was always somewhat blackpilled.

Same, i was overly respectful and nice to foids and behaved this way because foid class mates in highschool told me that's what they look for in a guy and i'd see movies and shows repeating same themes of nice guy getting girl bullshit. Even my own mom telling me these are things foids like while she mated with my father who i've never met and apparently slept around with tons of foids. Foids will say be respectful and nice while letting their eggs be fertilized by the complete opposite.

All the self improvement messages seem geared towards you spending more money. I spent money on cologne to smell better, new shoes, more expensive jeans and shirts/sweaters and thought i needed a better vehicle to impress foids. Meanwhile chad drug dealer who rides a bike and wears ripped jeans and white shirt has no problem picking up foids so everything we're told is one big lie because advertising marketing agencies see a group of people they can take advantage and make easy money from.

The blackpill will save you time and money

I think this video of 2pac sums it up nicely, he was getting friend zoned by being too respectful and nice, things his mom told him to do. After he changed to a thug criminal along with his good looks foids come flocking......foids like dominant men, better if they are thugs or criminals who control them which is exactly the opposite of feminist messages. Foid feminists are saying one thing but their biological drives are ultimately the ones controlling their mating selection.

Incels still can’t thugmaxx tho, imagine saint blackops2cel running thug game he would be charged for rape in a second

I was just waiting for. something to happen.

Incels still can’t thugmaxx tho, imagine saint blackops2cel running thug game he would be charged for rape in a second

The few pictures i've seen of incels on here don't look really ugly, if they thugmaxxed probably work for them but if you have morals it won't work, basically become a shit head asshole to please some foids biological drive to be with a strong conqueror