Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What were the dumbest things you believed when you were bluepilled?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Assuming some of us were bluepilled before eventually finding the blackpill, what were some of the stuff that you used to believe in that were eventually proven false?

I didn't have to try to get a woman and I would just meet her when the time came.

Every guy can get a girlfriend if he has a good personality and tries.

Variations on the "someone for everyone" theme.

(This theme is popular among normies because it actually works for them, the bottom 10% of men then get labeled cynics or negative)

Variations on the "someone for everyone" theme.

(This theme is popular among normies because it actually works for them, the bottom 10% of men then get labeled cynics or negative)

Makes me rage, tbh.

that i might actually find someone i love who is also my best friend, a companion to live my life so we didnt have to go it alone lol r.i.p. :lul::kys:

"It gets better". I'm still trying to bluepill myself into this.

That's true isn't it?

No. As a man you have to put in quite a bit o effort because in my experience most women are submissive and passive as fuck. A 45 year old virgin probably came across his soulmate in the subway 20 years ago but it was a missed opportunity because he thought she wasn't interested in him and she was too shy to speak.

I've seen too many chads in action and had too many close calls on my part to believe anything different. Women may project their intent but they always wait on the man to make a move. This stuff just comes naturally for chads or men who are confident/drunk enough to just act on instinct.

No. As a man you have to put in quite a bit o effort because in my experience most women are submissive and passive as fuck. A 45 year old virgin probably came across his soulmate in the subway 20 years ago but it was a missed opportunity because he thought she wasn't interested in him and she was too shy to speak.

I've seen too many chads in action and had too many close calls on my part to believe anything different. Women may project their intent but they always wait on the man to make a move. This stuff just comes naturally for chads or men who are confident/drunk enough to just act on instinct.
Sorry, I was being ironic. I did worry, what with your black avatar, whether you would get it. I assume you are not the black avatar you have. But yes, I was being ironic and what you said was so right. It is something I believed and as a result I lost a lot of time (prime years time) in which I could have tried harder.

bullies will get their bad karma

Sex doesn’t occur in high school
Only some girls have sex frequently

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back