Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What weapons do you have?

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
I have two katanas, a sword, a few unique knives and an axe. They can't actually do much, I would be lucky if I could cut through a piece of paper, still I like having them.

Pepper spray,I think we have a baseball bat in our house and huge kitchen knives. I'm not a violent guy and I would only use this stuff for self defense

Facade said:
Pepper spray,I think we have a baseball bat in our house and huge kitchen knives. I'm not a violent guy and I would only use this stuff for self defense

I only got it for decoration. I was a major weeb and bleach made me want katanas.

Kitchen knives and forks.

You guys are crazy >.<

I can't ever bring to own a weapon myself, but unless if its for self-defense purposes, then I guess it's reasonable.

nausea said:
don't underestimate them

Never; they're especially useful for eating and cutting food.

if I live to 21 I'll get a glock 43

Indari said:
if I live to 21 I'll get a glock 43
No, we need plastic knives, and forks to commemorate your 21st birthday, silly, and of course to slice, and eat the cake.

1453937376972.png

None, I'm not a weirdo.

Solitarian_Walker said:
None, I'm not a weirdo.

Nothing wrong with it. I am not going to go on a killing spree just like everyone here on this site wont.

idkwattodowithlife said:
You guys are crazy >.<

I can't ever bring to own a weapon myself, but unless if its for self-defense purposes, then I guess it's reasonable.

Relax, they are not watching you.

Historycel here... So I have nine swords, a bow, a spear, and a large buckler, all high carbon, sharp, oiled and functional. I also have three daggers and three fighting knives... A homemade flail, an automatic baton with an S guard,a wooden baton, a modified 80lb pistol crossbow that pulls 160lbs, every throwable ninja weapon you can think of, caltrops, smoke bombs, traps ect... As well as other legally owned weapons that only a fool would mention owning online. I customized all my swords and a few other weapons, every sword has jewels and exotic scabbard with baldric. I like my weapons to look historical and noble, not a fan of the modern tactical look. Hearing a perfect "swoosh" from good edge alignment and breaking out the coffee filters and metal polish are great copes.

The neckbeard is strong with this thread.

My fists and legs. They are superfast and superdeadly.

BlackpilledAF said:
The neckbeard is strong with this thread.
I know, my neck is tingling... I think hairs are emerging right now... Better go oil my neckbeard with my signature formula neckbeard oil that I also use for fapping to jb hentai bitches.

Everything I have is basically a weapon now.

overlystinkypants said:
BMW 328i Coupé
It needs a roastie GPS tracker and of course in-built AK47's, when a roastie is in your vision, or has came into contact with your BMW, its then ready automatically to shoot.

We really shouldn't be starting this type of discussion on a forum like this. 

Great way to launch us right in to the news!

I'm not disclosing that information.

I could use anything as a weapon, but I specifically have 2 hatchets, 2 machetes, a chainsaw and a couple of pellet guns.
I also have some live ammunition but no gun to fire them because I live in a shit country where guns are hard to get.
I have made some pipe bombs in the past but they are gone now

Currycel4Life said:
We really shouldn't be starting this type of discussion on a forum like this. 

Great way to launch us right in to the news!

You're right this was not a good idea, hopefully a mod will delete this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back