Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was your reaction when you realized that people have threesomes

Vlarke

Vlarke

Wizard
★★★★
While we are all alone for life

sexhavers will have sex and incels will cope

Envious cause I despise sexhavers.

Envious cause I despise sexhavers.
TIFU by telling my boyfriend that I’m going to fuck the 'demons' out of him

Took my boyfriend out to eat at this insane restaurant with a view, candlelight, and $90 steak. My plan was to sweep him off his feet so that I might get lucky for once. Yes, I do go above and beyond just to get him in the mood. This is because the meds he is on are decreasing his sex drive.

Anyway, when we got home from the restaurant I did indeed get lucky. I made out with him for a while, then he laid on his stomach and I reached for the lube. But we hadn’t had sex in ages so I guess I got too excited because right before going in I said something along the lines of 'I'm about to fuck the demons out of you.' Next thing I know though my boyfriend was sitting up on the bed, visibly in distress. This is because he has paranoid schizophrenia and he hauls around trauma of his super religious parents hammering it into him that he is possessed and trying to exorcise him. I was aware of all this, but I honestly didn’t have his medical condition in mind when I said what I said. I just said it in the heat of the moment.

Needless to say I did not get sex, which is even more of a bummer because we are sort of in a rough patch and I had been saving up to even be able to take him to a fancy restaurant.

TL;DR: Paranoid schizophrenic boyfriend did not appreciate me insinuating that he has 'demons'

And i'm alone just me just me questioningly

Took my boyfriend out to eat at this insane restaurant with a view, candlelight, and $90 steak. My plan was to sweep him off his feet so that I might get lucky for once. Yes, I do go above and beyond just to get him in the mood. This is because the meds he is on are decreasing his sex drive.

Anyway, when we got home from the restaurant I did indeed get lucky. I made out with him for a while, then he laid on his stomach and I reached for the lube. But we hadn’t had sex in ages so I guess I got too excited because right before going in I said something along the lines of 'I'm about to fuck the demons out of you.' Next thing I know though my boyfriend was sitting up on the bed, visibly in distress. This is because he has paranoid schizophrenia and he hauls around trauma of his super religious parents hammering it into him that he is possessed and trying to exorcise him. I was aware of all this, but I honestly didn’t have his medical condition in mind when I said what I said. I just said it in the heat of the moment.

Needless to say I did not get sex, which is even more of a bummer because we are sort of in a rough patch and I had been saving up to even be able to take him to a fancy restaurant.

TL;DR: Paranoid schizophrenic boyfriend did not appreciate me insinuating that he has 'demons'
Aaaaaaa

Where you found this

D02

How do threesomes work, do you just fuck one foid while the other watches?

I have threesomes all the time in my dreams

Disgust. Especially if it's one chad and 2 stacies. Worst kind of sexhavers, even more greedy than the standard.

I can't even realize how one is able to make 2 girls suck his dick. Must be his nice personality

ENVY AND RAGE :feelsdevil:

They look like this

GJb4K27WMAAi2b7

They need to get exterminated or kicked off our planet back into Draco system

The lives of sexhavers do not cross my mind or matter to me

Shocked. It's like they live in a different reality.