Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What was your most bluepilled moment?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Mine was probably holding a door open for a foid and her not saying thank you

(my memory is shot I can't remember too much)

When I thought saying something quirky and using game on tinder would get me laid

i liked a fat foid when i was very young (11-12 yo), but of course i was incel tier and to make it even worse i was fat, poor and wore sandals, when she know that i liked her, she started to look at me with a disgusted face but tried to hide it.
then here in my country there is some shit called "secret friend", is a thing where there is a jar full of names and every person catch one and you have to give a gift of a certain price to that person (you cant say who you got until the day of the reveal).
well my friend got her name and i tried to negotiate if we could exchange who we could gift :soy::soy::soy::soy:
i got her paper and was pretty anxious tbh, i was thinking that she will give me a smile at least
but at the day when i revealed that i was her secret friend and was going to give her the gift, the slut made that disgusted face trying to hide it with the fakest smile in the world, we took a photo (the teacher asked for it) and we leaved.

Me being 8 years old making myself a Stacy wife MII on the mii channel thinking i would have a blonde white girlfriend by age 18 lol and be married

Me being 8 years old making myself a Stacy wife MII on the mii channel thinking i would have a blonde white girlfriend by age 18 lol and be married
That is so sad

That is so sad
i was so bluepilled as a child from single mother.
I actually thought i was go through all the generic teenaged and young 20s stuff that you see in the movies.
But i grew up to be incel and missed out on all those developmental milestones :feelsmage:

Being friendzoned an emotional tampon thinking that our friendship would develop to a relationship. I thought that girls want friendship firstly to know the person better to find more commons because they care about the man's personality, i was so innocent believing that girls are angels who appreciate the man's personality more than his looks, i ended brutally rejected. The girl told me that she fall in love with my soul and i am nothing more than a good friend to her because we share common hobbies, help and support each other etc, i was wondering why she specifically said my soul ? isn't my soul just me ? I realized that my physical appearance was invisible to her for that she couldn't get sexually and physically attracted to me so she fall only for my '' soul'' not my body. I have learnt that the personality is a meme, friendship doesn't exist between men and women, women only love for looks and never love you for who you are. This was a brutal black pill moment. A life lesson. The friendship experience is the worst blue pilled thing that would happen to a man.

I was born blackpilled, not a single bluepill moment in my life

Being friendzoned an emotional tampon thinking that our friendship would develop to a relationship. I thought that girls want friendship firstly to know the person better to find more commons because they care about the man's personality, i was so innocent believing that girls are angels who appreciate the man's personality more than his looks, i ended brutally rejected. The girl told me that she fall in love with my soul and i am nothing more than a good friend to her because we share common hobbies, help and support each other etc, i was wondering why she specifically said my soul ? isn't my soul just me ? I realized that my physical appearance was invisible to her for that she couldn't get sexually and physically attracted to me so she fall only for my '' soul'' not my body. I have learnt that the personality is a meme, friendship doesn't exist between men and women, women only love for looks and never love you for who you are. This was a brutal black pill moment. A life lesson. The friendship experience is the worst blue pilled thing that would happen to a man.
Well said.

When 10/10 women would never even bat an eye at me.

I thought i will live a life full of satisfaction,prosperity and peace just like in teenage romance movies,but i ended up ldaring daily.

Absolutely true.

I hate it when >8/10 women friendzone me
I thought i will live a life full of satisfaction,prosperity and peace just like in teenage romance movies,but i ended up ldaring daily.
I never experienced teenage romance.

I envied my classmates for easily pulling 10/10s.

Last edited: