Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was your last rejection like?

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
I can't tell mine because its too weird and embarrassing. I've actually written it up, but scrapped it...

Anyways please tell me about yours :).

already written it somewhere

it happened this summer

also now you write yours

nausea said:
it happened this summer
Lol, you're so lazy, but its cool tho.

idkwattodowithlife said:
nausea said:
it happened this summer
if you want I make tldr but tell me about yours first

I added a classmate on Facebook and asked her how she did on the final exam. She answered. I asked her what she's doing next semester. She ghosted me - not even a "read" notification.

EDIT: This is a different story that I remembered after writing the above one: Oh, actually a few days ago when I was on drugs I was on Tinder because they had me feeling lonely and horny and delusional, and I actually got a match. I got it to the point where I got her number. Asked what she was doing so late at night. She said watching a movie. I told her that if she wants some company to watch this movie, to let me know. She said "Oh, no, sorry, let me be straight up - I only use Tinder to get a quick laugh. I don't plan on doing anything sexual with anyone from Tinder. I was going to delete my account tonight anyway."

What the fuck? So then why did you swipe on me, just to lead me on? She is my age, lives in my area, and is my looksmatch. I also found out that her immigration status is suspect - so in theory, to have a potential white citizen betabux should be a win, no? WRONG.

So fucking vile, what she did.

The bitch said "maybe" at first then a few days later she told me that I "scared her" by asking her out a week after her break up. A few days later I make a Tinder profile and guess who's profile I run into, JFL. Used to be good friends with her but we don't talk anymore

blickpall said:
I added a classmate on Facebook and asked her how she did on the final .
bad move

ive never actually approached because im that much of a beta spergcel

Never approached / asked a girl out

nausea said:
you were horny at her or had feels for her?

I thought she was cute and she seemed reserved, like me. She was my type, and one of the few women that were in my classes that I thought I'd get along with. 

In case it was unclear, the two stories were separate.

nausea said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
nausea said:
it happened this summer
if you want I make tldr but tell me about yours first
Ah fine... But you have to tell me yours, lazybum -_-

- I volunteered to help disadvantaged school kids with their homework and assignments
- Met some cute anorexic artsy hipster short haired Asian chick (seems to be Akarin's type of girl lol...).
- We usually talk a lot of BS and art stuff to each other
- Touches my chest and shoulders every now, and then? Maybe, she's just being kind or showing empathy? I kind of shy away from her doing shit like that
- Told her something embarrassing about myself
- She stopped talking to me
- Tried contacting her again and asked if she needed a ride.
- Got cucked by a French Canadian pretty boy.

The end.

blickpall said:
I added a classmate on Facebook and asked her how she did on the final exam. She answered. I asked her what she's doing next semester. She ghosted me - not even a "read" notification.
Oh, actually a few days ago when I was on drugs I was on Tinder because they had me feeling lonely and horny and delusional, and I actually got a match. I got it to the point where I got her number. Asked what she was doing so late at night. She said watching a movie. I told her that if she wants some company to watch this movie, to let me know. She said "Oh, no, sorry, let me be straight up - I only use Tinder to get a quick laugh. I don't plan on doing anything sexual with anyone from Tinder. I was going to delete my account tonight anyway."
What the fuck? So then why did you swipe on me, just to lead me on? She is my age, lives in my area, and is my looksmatch. I also found out that her immigration status is suspect - so in theory, to have a potential white citizen betabux should be a win, no? WRONG.
Well, uhmmm... I guess sorry about before...

Is this the same story, you told everyone about the girl, you've been crushing on last semester? I remembered you said something about getting cock blocked by some dumb guy looking to fish some answers and he kind of putted you on hold, before you could have the chance to ask her out in person.

Women sure do the ability to deceive men very well. They place a veil over themselves, seeming as if though their free, or don't have a boyfriend. Well, its good you're able to look through that. However, I'm not sure if Tinder would be good for your mental health, but its good to get some laughs, every now and then.

Yes, you have to be careful with those green card seeking women. They could back stab you at any time and it had numerous of times to other guys. You're smart, so I'm pretty sure you could keep a good distance between you, and those type of women, when it comes to stuff like that...

PessimisticFailure said:
The bitch said "maybe" at first then a few days later she told me that I "scared her" by asking her out a week after her break up. A few days later I make a Tinder profile and guess who's profile I run into, JFL. Used to be good friends with her but we don't talk anymore
She's being flakey, a lot of them sadly do that. She did that... So she could keep you around and of course keep you second guessing.

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
ive never actually approached because im that much of a beta spergcel
Lol, you're crazy <3. Online dating helps kill the suspense, however it isn't that great for the majority of guys. No need to approach in the modern day dating world though.

Facade said:
Never approached / asked a girl out
At least, you didn't have heart trampled over many times, as this pains many Incels.

idkwattodowithlife said:
It wasn't personal for me, but I appreciate the apology.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Is this the same story, you told everyone about the girl, you've been crushing on last semester? I remembered you said something about getting cock blocked by some dumb guy looking to fish some answers and he kind of putted you on hold, before you could have the chance to ask her out in person.
Yes.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Women sure do the ability to deceive men very well. They place a veil over themselves, seeming as if though their free, or don't have a boyfriend. Well, its good you're able to look through that. However, I'm not sure if Tinder would be good for your mental health, but its good to get some laughs, every now and then.

Yes, you have to be careful with those green card seeking women. They could back stab you at any time and it had numerous of times to other guys. You're smart, so I'm pretty sure you could get a good distance between you, and her, when it comes to stuff like that...
I was very horny and lonely because the drugs made me very incapacitated. Normally I don't do anything like that and don't get my hopes too high. But getting an actual match and talking to her felt great, until the truth came out.

I would never marry her or be a betabux in other capacities. The point I was trying ot make is that for a 4/10 28 year old immigrant with a "difficult" immigration situation, as she called it, a white citizen who also speaks her native language and matched with her on Tinder would, in a society not plagued by hypergamy in theory be a catch because of the provider role. However, even all of those perks and the fact that we are looksmatch and same age, even same "career" path, did not help.

idkwattodowithlife said:
wall of text or tldr?

idkwattodowithlife said:

- I volunteered to help disadvantaged school kids with their homework and assignments
- Met some cute anorexic artsy hipster short haired Asian chick (seems to be Akarin's type of girl lol...).
- We usually talk a lot of BS and art stuff to each other
- Touches my chest and shoulders every now, and then? Maybe, she's just being kind or showing empathy? I kind of shy away from her doing shit like that
- Told her something embarrassing about myself
- She stopped talking to me
- Tried contacting her again and asked if she needed a ride.
- Got cucked by a French Canadian pretty boy.

The end.

Yes, you have to be careful with those green card seeking women. They could back stab you at any time and it had numerous of times to other guys. You're smart, so I'm pretty sure you could keep a good distance between you, and those type of women, when it comes to stuff like that...

She's being flakey, a lot of them sadly do that. She did that... So she could keep you around and of course keep you second guessing.

Lol, you're crazy <3. Online dating helps kill the suspense, however it isn't that great for the majority of guys. No need to approach in the modern day dating world though.

At least, you didn't have heart trampled over many times, as this pains many Incels.

id be a colcel fakecel if i wasnt too sperg to approach
ive received IOIs IRL

nausea said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
wall of text or tldr?
tl;dr is easier for you.

you gotta stop being lazy in 2018 silly >.<

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
ive received IOIs IRL
Don't worry there's already plenty of fakecels, volcels, standardcels, and whatevercels here.

I guess its safe and easier to assume that everyone is almost a fakecel here.

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
ive received IOIs IRL

wise wisdom

i hope i can get the guts one day to crawl out of this hole

blickpall said:
What the fuck? So then why did you swipe on me, just to lead me on?
Yes. You validated her.

i wrote a "notice of interest" and handed it to her

she never responded but im pretty sure that was autistic looking at it back

Grotesque said:
blickpall said:
Yes. You validated her.

GFG

SeifEsteem said:
Oh my god.

blickpall said:
Grotesque said:
blickpall said:
Yes. You validated her.
GFG
SeifEsteem said:
Oh my god.

she has a recessed jaw so i thought i had a chance tbh

As I was walking from Starbucks towards the parking lot to get into my BMW, some stuck up, blond slut was walking my way. I said hi to her but the whore completely ignored me. Enraged by this I got in my car and rolled down the window, pulled out and splashed that bitch in the face with my triple vanilla latte.

Indari said:
As I was walking from Starbucks towards the parking lot to get into my BMW, some stuck up, blond slut was walking my way. I said hi to her but the whore completely ignored me. Enraged by this I got in my BMW and rolled down the window, pulled out and splashed that bitch in the face with my triple vanilla latte.

Absolutely S U P R E M E.

blickpall said:

EDIT: This is a different story that I remembered after writing the above one: Oh, actually a few days ago when I was on drugs I was on Tinder because they had me feeling lonely and horny and delusional, and I actually got a match. I got it to the point where I got her number. Asked what she was doing so late at night. She said watching a movie. I told her that if she wants some company to watch this movie, to let me know. She said "Oh, no, sorry, let me be straight up - I only use Tinder to get a quick laugh. I don't plan on doing anything sexual with anyone from Tinder. I was going to delete my account tonight anyway."

if there was no read notification she didn't open it. You have to accept the message request from people not on your friend's list. She might not read messages from people not on her friend's list or she didn't recognize you/didn't pay that much attention to it. Better than if she read it and purposefully ignored you.

SeifEsteem said:
she has a recessed jaw so i thought i had a chance tbh
We've all thought, we had a chance with our looksmatched. You're not alone.
Indari said:
As I was walking from Starbucks towards the parking lot to get into my BMW, some stuck up, blond slut was walking my way. I said hi to her but the whore completely ignored me. Enraged by this I got in my car and rolled down the window, pulled out and splashed that bitch in the face with my triple vanilla latte.
KyloRen said:
Indari said:
As I was walking from Starbucks towards the parking lot to get into my BMW, some stuck up, blond slut was walking my way. I said hi to her but the whore completely ignored me. Enraged by this I got in my BMW and rolled down the window, pulled out and splashed that bitch in the face with my triple vanilla latte.
Absolutely S U P R E M E.
He's our own beloved hERo <3.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I can't tell mine because its too weird and embarrassing. I've actually written it up, but scrapped it...

Anyways please tell me about yours :).
I never tried because i'm the embodiment of what is considered unattractive in a male and i will get rejected because looks are everything, my mind works like a fail-safe ensuring i never try because of this alone in order to not become even more depressed than i already am.

I tried to steal a gf of my 14yo pretty boy friend. We were chatting till 4am one night and did that for few more days. I wrote on my facebook wall "tfw no cute korean gf" and added some kpop song and didn't write to her for two days because we were supposed to meet on a party but she were ignoring me there and after I asked her why she ghosted me. Week after she broke up with him and a month later I finally found courage and baited her out by her friend to confess my love but I didn't have a chance because she told me to leave her alone as soon as I told her that I was the reason she asked her to go out. I blocked her on facebook to not make my heart bleed anymore.

Juxtaposition6 said:
I never tried because i'm the embodiment of what is considered unattractive in a male and i will get rejected because looks are everything, my mind works like a fail-safe ensuring i never try because of this alone in order to not become even more depressed than i already am.
Looks like you're super self-aware. It's hard to be that aware, especially if you're in your teenage years.

However, its great that you develop an intuition that tells you if something is wrong or right, when it comes to approaching women I guess...

Akarin said:
I tried to steal a gf of my 14yo pretty boy friend.
Well, okay at least you're honest, I can't judge you on that, especially with your post history... That sentence started off, pretty well...

333.gif

Akarin said:
We were chatting till 4am one night and did that for few more days. I wrote on my facebook wall "tfw no cute korean gf" and added some kpop song and didn't write to her for two days because we were supposed to meet on a party but she were ignoring me there and after I asked her why she ghosted me.
There was a time where many girls got freaked or weirded out by the whole weeabo/otaku culture, well of course combined with looks (which always comes first). Generally, good looking people aren't absorbed into those kind of cultures. It's hard to develop peculiar interests, If you're really that good looking, and hence its usually those that are bad looking.

Akarin said:
Week after she broke up with him and a month later I finally found courage and baited her out by her friend to confess my love but I didn't have a chance because she told me to leave her alone as soon as I told her that I was the reason she asked her to go out. I blocked her on facebook to not make my heart bleed anymore.
The last part sounded pretty brutal.

Anyways, I think if a girl is willing to leave someone for a weak reason/excuse, chances are they'll do the same for you. Unless, if you're some godsend Chad, that can't be mirrored, or emulated by other Chads/competition around you.

But being moral in this world is kind of BS, so I can't blame immoralfags for being immoral imo.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Looks like you're super self-aware. It's hard to be that aware, especially if you're in your teenage years.

However, its great that you develop an intuition that tells you if something is wrong or right, when it comes to approaching women I guess...

Well, okay at least you're honest, I can't judge you on that, especially with your post history... That sentence started off, pretty well...

333.gif

There was a time where many girls got freaked or weirded out by the whole weeabo/otaku culture, well of course combined with looks (which always comes first). Generally, good looking people aren't absorbed into those kind of cultures. It's hard to develop peculiar interests, If you're really that good looking, and hence its usually those that are bad looking.

The last part sounded pretty brutal.

Anyways, I think if a girl is willing to leave someone for a weak reason/excuse, chances are they'll do the same for you. Unless, if you're some godsend Chad, that can't be mirrored, or emulated by other Chads/competition around you.

But being moral in this world is kind of BS, so I can't blame immoralfags for being immoral imo.

I lost my chance for love once because I held back when I could cuck one guy, that's why I didn't hold back this time. People learn on their mistakes. Also she's a weeb herself so it's not the reason, I am just ugly but why would she play with me instead of rejecting right away. Her friend even told me that she seemed happy when I wrote to her. Fuck zis shit. That was the first time I went for quite thicc girl (for me, any guy here would say that's she's normal kek) despite my skeleton fetish. But she was supercute ehhh.

idkwattodowithlife said:
tl;dr is easier for you.
if you claim so

1 went to restaurant at the beach every day
2 chatted with this waitress
3 jokes jokes
4 asked her out
5 "no"
6 she avoids me like the plague for some days
7 all the female staff gang up against me, humiliating me
8 I tell her to fuck off

She said to me when I asked her: "I don't feel comfortable dating anybody". Then she started dating a boy that's one year older and is normie tier. FFS

oilonthe-Rose said:
She said to me when I asked her: "I don't feel comfortable dating anybody". Then she started dating a boy that's one year older and is normie tier. FFS
happened to me several times

Indari said:
As I was walking from Starbucks towards the parking lot to get into my BMW, some stuck up, blond slut was walking my way. I said hi to her but the whore completely ignored me. Enraged by this I got in my car and rolled down the window, pulled out and splashed that bitch in the face with my triple vanilla latte.

No you didn't, as you drove away you fantasized about doing it. We've all been there.

OP, how much the rejection has damaged you ?

nausea said:
OP, how much the rejection has damaged you ?
It hasn't hurt me that, but I'm sure there are Incels that had it worser than me.

Some rejections, some of the Incels face are devasting. I feel some of the same pain your suffering...

I remember you told me you got badly rejected when you were 18 and it still affects you to this day.

How much damage has rejection done to you?

<3

I guess it wasn't too bad. But it was still the final nail in the coffin.

idkwattodowithlife said:
How much damage has rejection done to you?
I am talking about the episode I reported here

damage negligible, if none

It was just the regular you’re a cool guy etc but I don’t see this working out we should stop dating etc. I have never had a truly brutal rejection, really.

fukmylyf said:
But it was still the final nail in the coffin.
so no more rejections for you?

fukmylyf said:
nausea said:
so no more rejections for you?
yeah, because I'm done trying.
me too man, I tried that this summer out of frustration though, like "just try this"

blickpall said:

brutal. that's tinder for you.

i get ghosted constantly. bubbly and responsive during text, we met up goes well, text them again, they get completely shy and ghost me.

why are your rejections so storied? i'm kind of jealous, man.
mine was plain and simple "sorry i prefer tall men."

cthulhucel said:
why are your rejections so storied? i'm kind of jealous, man.
mine was plain and simple "sorry i prefer tall men."
lol

I never asked a girl out. Mostly because I'm not interested in cold approach bullshit and I've never met a femoid I cared to spend any of my free time with.

Indari said:
if there was no read notification she didn't open it. You have to accept the message request from people not on your friend's list. She might not read messages from people not on her friend's list or she didn't recognize you/didn't pay that much attention to it. Better than if she read it and purposefully ignored you.

48 hours after I sent my first message and sent a friend request, she added me and read the message, and responded. I wrote back to her less than 12 hours later (was at work/school I forget), she didn't read or respond for 3 days and at that point I gave up and closed the window.

Now I see her whenever she logs onto messenger near the top of my list because her name starts with an A and is one of the people I technically talked to most recently, even though it was closer to a month ago. Just FML.

ghosted, feels pretty good desu

Attachments

• 2017-04-17.png
    2017-04-17.png
    93.3 KB · Views: 129
KingOfRome said:
I never asked a girl out. Mostly because I'm not interested in cold approach bullshit and I've never met a femoid I cared to spend any of my free time with.
No need for cold approach in the modern dating world. Most people getting into relationships through mutual friends, girls dropping hints, and online dating sites/apps.

Also hanging out with women anyway is boring lol.

Recon9 said:
ghosted, feels pretty good desu
A lot of girls do that, you'll get used to it. A lot of them get flakey also when you asked them out.

Just let them be and continue going on about your day.