Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was your last purchase that you really DOn'T regret?

U

uninstall

Banned
-
serious

me - a lumberjack shirt

A very tasty, extremely big hamburger for 1 dollar.

I never regret things because I don't believe in free will.

A new 3ds xl. Been playing in nonstop and cant wait to get xenoblade chronicles on it

I always feel like I'm getting jewed when I buy anything. I know merchants keep prices artificially high so people have to live paycheck to paycheck, dependant on their slave jobs.

I never regret things because I don't believe in free will.
This is nice cope, believing you're not responsible for anything.

hmmm, probably my keyboard costed me $10

Geforce GTX 1080. Bought it on eBay Nov 2016 and it's still held its value.
Also a 750gb ssd

Yup, I felt like a dumbass at the time buying a 1080 at over MSRP. Now I could sell it at a profit.

What games do you have?
Ive been playing some minecraft, fire emblem warriors and legend of zelda ocarina of time/ majoras mask a good bit.

Ive poured 100+ hours into Final Fantasy explorers as well, which is surprisingly good imo despite low sales.

Deadly premonition Directors cut cost me like 3 euros for 30 hours of gameplay solid deal tbh

Ive been playing some minecraft, fire emblem warriors and legend of zelda ocarina of time/ majoras mask a good bit.

Ive poured 100+ hours into Final Fantasy explorers as well, which is surprisingly good imo despite low sales.
Cool. I’ve played both Zeldas which are fun. I was thinking about doing a speed run for Majora’s Mask where I have to complete the game without turning back time (if that’s possible anyway).

LASIK. I was a blindcel before; Couldn't see shit. I also bought a 1080TI before the bitcoin meme.

Also a 750gb ssd

I bought gtx 1060 last summer second hand for usd 190 - it was a steal compared to todays prices

Cool. I’ve played both Zeldas which are fun. I was thinking about doing a speed run for Majora’s Mask where I have to complete the game without turning back time (if that’s possible anyway).
It probably is but thats gotta be mega hard mode lol

My RGB keyboard with mechanical keys for my gaming pc. The difference is just wow, once you go clack you never go back lol

Lego 1968 ford Mustang
Lego rally ford fiesta

Pretty happy with them, satisfying to build.

my hearthstone packs

Case of beer, I rarely buy things

Probably the Battlefield 1 season pass, it was on sale on Xbox for 20$, i completed the xbox quest the month before so i gota 10$ gift card so i bought the pass for just 10$. I've played it quite abit since then.

tempura for 8.99
3 mentos for 3.99

My RGB keyboard with mechanical keys for my gaming pc. The difference is just wow, once you go clack you never go back lol
Bought a non cherrymx blue switch. Mixed feelings tbh. It was a fully mechnical rgb for under 50

Probably the Battlefield 1 season pass, it was on sale on Xbox for 20$, i completed the xbox quest the month before so i gota 10$ gift card so i bought the pass for just 10$. I've played it quite abit since then.

BF1 is an enjoyable game

do people still play it? Mine is still in the plastic :feelsbadman:
People still play it. But The last expansion just came out a couple week's ago, bf5 is coming out later this year.