Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What was your last meal?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
I had chicken biryani.

Hyderabadi chicken Biryani

pumpkin seeds and swiss cheese

Fuuuuuck mogs me. But who eats biryani at 8 in the morning? I had bread+ milk and a multi- vitamin supplement

Fuuuuuck mogs me. But who eats biryani at 8 in the morning? I had bread+ milk and a multi- vitamin supplement
I had it around 1 in the midnight. I then slept.

Smoked Grill cheese sandwich with soup

Chicken tenders with ranch

I had it around 1 in the midnight. I then slept.
Swiggy?

I'm really craving me some Mughlai right now. Stupid dad won't allow me to order cuz "muh covid" :feelsbadman:
And I'm also thinking about going vegan so I shouldn't even be eating meat. It's tough man:feelsbadman:

Swiggy?

I'm really craving me some Mughlai right now. Stupid dad won't allow me to order cuz "muh covid" :feelsbadman:
And I'm also thinking about going vegan so I shouldn't even be eating meat. It's tough man:feelsbadman:
No, the maid made it. Wasn't even anything special cause the maid barely knows how to cook. I had chicken after two weeks. Are restaurants open there? Everything is closed here even takeaways.
Smoked Grill cheese sandwich with soup

Nice.
Generic Breakfast meal. I like it.

Last edited:
Smoked chicken fries and biscuitlossus but I also ate some of my breakfast I reheated it and it was bacon and eggs and I’m drinking vintage coke with it (the one that comes in bottles)
71F75CBD 47D1 4522 BC67 FAD173C37345

No, the maid made it.
U have a maid? JBC fuck the maid
Swiggy?

did you see the bodies burning in India cuz of covid do you think that’s legit or a hoax

Smoked chicken fries and biscuitlossus but I also ate some of my breakfast I reheated it and it was bacon and eggs and I’m drinking vintage coke with it (the one that comes in bottles)
View attachment 443546

did you see the bodies burning in India cuz of covid do you think that’s legit or a hoax
Nice meal. And yes the bodies are real. The infrastructure here is on the brink of a collapse. :feelsbadman:

12 pepperoni pizza rolls

View attachment 443546

Curry maids are ugly as fuck. My aunt in curryland has one, 3/10- shitskin.

Chana gosht? Never heard of it tbh. Is it chickpeas with meat and curry?
Ye paki recipe. It's decent taste. Tho spiciness was over done this time. I really should have made palak paneer tbh
Wtf why do you guys have maids this is shit
In curryland financial class differences are very massive to an absurd degree.

spam with rice a few hours ago

Rice because I’m a ricecel

Cooked cottage cheese