Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What was your last dream?

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
The last one I can remember vividly is that there were 3 metal doors. Went through the middle door got turned into a small rabbit and I was looking at myself in 3rd person. There were other rabbits too and they were slaves to the rabbit princess who wasn't a rabbit could of been 2D don't really remember but I just left through the same door. Got turned back into a human when I left and decided to choose the door on the left. Didn't try the right door but felt like it was hell. So through the door on the left there was an elevator which I entered and it was going down. There were other people in it too it felt like we are travelling somewhere, there was also an elevator inspector or something, I felt that I didn't belong there but just played it cool. When elevator door opened I entered another world which looked like ours except I never seen that place IRL, crazy how your brain creates things you never seen before. Anyway there was like a shopping mall or a supermaket and a parking lot, last thing I remember I was searching for some house.

I took a nap in my credit recovery today and all I remember from it is that I basically lived in a shitty apartment that was also a school. People left but I stayed there with a computer and blanket and everything. I got woken up by the staff as soon as everyone left and I was I think getting food or something :cryfeels:

I took a nap in my credit recovery today and all I remember from it is that I basically lived in a shitty apartment that was also a school. People left but I stayed there with a computer and blanket and everything. I got woken up by the staff as soon as everyone left and I was I think getting food or something :cryfeels:
can't escape school :feelscry:

was driving and shit like irl but i cant do it irl lol

I can't remember my dreams

I was in college but it was an extremely larger building, everything was bigger; the furniture etc and I just kept wandering around until I woke up
Even in my dreams I'm boring

Everyone suddenly having dreams @Personalityinkwell

lol

I just wake up and forget the dream i have

Havnt dreamed for months :feelsrope:

Don't remember tbh

My dream last night i had 3 of them. 1 had a girl i met once irl and i think i talked to her in the dream. Cant remember much.

The other had a group of people trying to drown me in a pool and i ran inside a building, grabbed a knife and one of them also grabbed a knife. I was cutting him a few times but it did nothing to him he just kept coming at me. Then he stabbed me in my chest and i think it punctured something because i started to taste blood. I woke up right after that

My dream last night i had 3 of them. 1 had a girl i met once irl and i think i talked to her in the dream. Cant remember much.

The other had a group of people trying to drown me in a pool and i ran inside a building, grabbed a knife and one of them also grabbed a knife. I was cutting him a few times but it did nothing to him he just kept coming at me. Then he stabbed me in my chest and i think it punctured something because i started to taste blood. I woke up right after that

Brutal when you feel pain from stabbing in a dream

Yea i swear when i woke up my chest felt funny. Not in pain but there was a sensation there
Remeber one time when I woke up I was checking for a wound because it hurt.

That I got with my oneitis, I felt amazing when I woke up.

I dont know, i cant remeber.
Chris_Jones

I closed my eyes then opened them again the next morning, pretty good dream tbhngl

I don’t really remember, I think it was falling off of a desk in class but that was it.

I dreamt that I was Anakin Skywalker taking on the fucking Emperor jfl I hope reality was that exciting

The last one I can remember vividly is that there were 3 metal doors. Went through the middle door got turned into a small rabbit and I was looking at myself in 3rd person. There were other rabbits too and they were slaves to the rabbit princess who wasn't a rabbit could of been 2D don't really remember but I just left through the same door. Got turned back into a human when I left and decided to choose the door on the left. Didn't try the right door but felt like it was hell. So through the door on the left there was an elevator which I entered and it was going down. There were other people in it too it felt like we are travelling somewhere, there was also an elevator inspector or something, I felt that I didn't belong there but just played it cool. When elevator door opened I entered another world which looked like ours except I never seen that place IRL, crazy how your brain creates things you never seen before. Anyway there was like a shopping mall or a supermaket and a parking lot, last thing I remember I was searching for some house.

I think my last dream was about keanu reeves who emerged in a party bus from a lake in North Korea and drive on a local dirty beach and he unpacked the party bus and came to speak to me but it was kinda awkward because the bus was rusty as fuck and there was barely anybody else there

I dreamt about discussing my political views with my dad (whom I haven't seen in like 5 years). I was literaly intelligently reeing that better a Russian spy than an American one because Americans are degenerates and thus a bigger threat.

And the moment I woke up, I declared that I would rather die in a Holodomor than suffer the life surrounded by whores and gays as it is in modernity.

Been reading the Made In Abyss manga and it gives me terrible nightmares.
I stopped dreaming about female interactions years ago thankfully

I was gunned down by cartel lords and had to run into some autistic forest