Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was your first post?

Sloth22

Sloth22

The Sloth
★★★★★
Mine was this
My dad is. He's 5'5, so he copes by having a lifted truck and acting like he's tough when he's not.He would be an incel nowadays

i don't want to look it up, it's probably some cringe shit that i used to say to fit in this forum

I don't know. I will have to search through my post history

No clue but my first thread was a Ban appeal kek

IMG 1640

Ive no idea, I cant scroll that far back

About how the Yemeni pirate aka Kay is attractive. @kay'

introduction post

I quoted someone elses post

something about IQ being BS if I recall correctly

i don't want to look it up, it's probably some cringe shit that i used to say to fit in this forum
Your first post
Men created civilization, transportation facilities and internet so that stacys could travel and fuck chads and shit back on men as a whole. Men have been cucks throughout all history, providing for stacys and allowing them to fuck even more with the invention of social medias. Is this some kind of relation one should be proud of?

I don't know. I will have to search through my post history
I have a couple of theories about afterlife and I personally believe that we either reincarnate or stop existing based on if we reproduce or not. I think there is a higher reason for all animals wanting to pass on their genes and this could be it but then again Im quite dumb so idk

What do you guys think?

I think it was this but im not sure
Close but no cigar. This is the last page of your earliest posts and sorted by date so the one on the bottom is your very first post
IMG 1642

Mine: uh-uh oh! Aaasarg! Eek week owwwee!

something about IQ being BS if I recall correctly
Don't attach too much value to IQ scores. The people making those tests are likely normies with average IQs. The questions are therefore based on normie logic, which is often lacking. For example, questions such as "Which number comes next in the sequence?" have an infinitude of answers because any finite sequence of numbers can be generated by a sufficiently convoluted rule. In particular, given the first few numbers in a sequence, you can tack on your favorite number at the end and come up with a rule generating that particular initial run.

thanks @Animecel2D

Back in the day
During Incels' hayday
I was young and so grey
I shitposted away

I remember this was the first pic i posted on this forum back in 2018 in a thread. The thread was called "typical normie humor" or something like that:

No

Something about having a shitty job and being incel

Close but no cigar. This is the last page of your earliest posts and sorted by date so the one on the bottom is your very first post
View attachment 1215090
Oh, i thought that oldest is on top. I realized that i write the same things about my shitty life for 4 years.

Ive no idea, I cant scroll that far back
Just go advanced search and set the date at when you joined. Assuming you posted on your first day joining.

Stream your suicide.
I think it was about what to do if your Indian or something idk

Repulsive123

Visionary​

★★★★★
JoinedAug 11, 2022Posts22,426
my phone doesnt have service so i dont have any numbers or anything saved to my phone and i do not have a single social media on this phone. im not even signed into an email on here, i literally can ONLY talk to people on here on this phone
based

Started with based and i indeed remained based.