Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What was your first console?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Mine was the Nintendo DS, it came with New Super Mario Bros game. In Spain the DS was way more popular than the PSP so almost all kids had it and it was lifefuel commenting videogames or playing when we met outside school, also everyone had an R4 card or similar so we had a huge collection of pirated videogames to never get bored. My first big console was the Xbox 360 which I also pirated so I couldn't play online, but I compensated it with my free pirate copies of videogames. Meanwhile my friends with a Ps3 had to spend 60 euros on new games or go to second hand shops.

The original xbox, ps2, and nintendo ds

The playstation 2. GTA san Andreas and God of war nothing better.

The playstation 2. GTA san Andreas and God of war nothing better.
Ps2 was the console I always wanted but my parents thought I was too young and that DS was enough for that age, they didn't want me to become addicted to videogames kek. I got the Xbox 360 when I was 12.

Playstation 2 and Wii.

I also played flash games on the family PC.

Playstation 2 and Wii.

I also played flash games on the family PC.
I played flash games too and some low spec videogames like the Disney movie games (Hercules, Monsters Inc, Tarzan, etc.), Rayman 3 and some Sonic ports (Sonic trilogy and 3D blast I think).

Nintendo DS, I played LEGO city: Undercover

My first big console was a PS3.

Game Boy Color, I remember my first game being a deer hunting game.
I have to thank my based dad for introducing me to the old gaming kino world.
Modern videogames suck nigger ass tbh.
commenting videogames
Sadly in my shithole country, no one else could afford videogames, I was quite lonely knowing that I was the only one gaming and playing pokemon (back then pokemon wasn't really popular)
Kek I also had that, I blame my crappy internet from back then for not being able to download ROMs and install them.
I remember being anxious to play Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia back in 2011, it wasn't available physically back then and the only way of getting it was trough emulation.
R4 was also a bitch to install games, I have to mind you.
I remember going back to the seller asking him to install me new games, he did it only twice, the third time he told me to properly fuck off and never bother him again :cryfeels:(I hope that fat brown faggot dies)

PS2, wasn't allowed to play GTA so played Simpsons hit and run a shit load lol

N64, im an oldcel.

I played flash games too and some low spec videogames like the Disney movie games (Hercules, Monsters Inc, Tarzan, etc.), Rayman 3 and some Sonic ports (Sonic trilogy and 3D blast I think).
I mostly played those stick figure assassin games.

I also played a bunch of tower defense game (Bloons for example)

I started out with those plug n play things. My first real console was the og Xbox

A likely fake GameBoy Advance SP.

Ps2 was the console I always wanted but my parents thought I was too young and that DS was enough for that age, they didn't want me to become addicted to videogames kek. I got the Xbox 360 when I was 12.
Nah, don't worry the DS is a nice console as well pokemons golden era and lots of good platformers.

SNES, with Donkey Kong Country 2.

Sega Genesis. Played a lot of sonic, Altered Beast, Boogerman, Toons games. Vectorman, etc. Great console to the 10yo me.

Mine was the Nintendo DS, it came with New Super Mario Bros game. In Spain the DS was way more popular than the PSP so almost all kids had it and it was lifefuel commenting videogames or playing when we met outside school, also everyone had an R4 card or similar so we had a huge collection of pirated videogames to never get bored. My first big console was the Xbox 360 which I also pirated so I couldn't play online, but I compensated it with my free pirate copies of videogames. Meanwhile my friends with a Ps3 had to spend 60 euros on new games or go to second hand shops.
The wii

NES, I was 3 or 4 years old. We had 14-15 games and we played them for a decade. I remember playing all 3 Mario games, MegaMan 3, Iron Sword, TMNT 2 and 3, Castlevania, Shadow of the Ninja and Ninja Gaiden.

OG PlayStation.

I first bought PSP and played it non stop for over 2 years, it was real easy hacking it and downloading games.

Much later I bought NDS lite and DSI, DS lite was great, so small, clamshell design protected screens, battery lasted full day on low brightness, coupled with R4, I had it always on me.

Nintendo DS then Xbox 360
70BDBEC0 4D4C 41F3 9F44 8F892A44697D

This was my favourite DS game

Last edited:
Mine was the Nintendo DS, it came with New Super Mario Bros game. In Spain the DS was way more popular than the PSP so almost all kids had it and it was lifefuel commenting videogames or playing when we met outside school, also everyone had an R4 card or similar so we had a huge collection of pirated videogames to never get bored.
My first gaming device was also a Nintendo DS. In the Netherlands I think the DS was also vastly more popular than the PSP. R4 cards were huge as well over here. The only difference is that I seldomly played with others. The next gaming device my mom got for us (me and my little sister) was a Wii. I don't remember when, but at some point my dad also installed various emulators and ROMs (SNES, Gameboy, N64, etc.) on an old laptop he was no longer using.

The first one I remember playing was my father's PS1.
And "my" first console was the PS2 my mom bought to me when I was 5.

Nintendo ds and kirby mass attack my frist game

The N64 back in 1998

Playstation 2. Yea I'm a zoom zoom

Some nintendo console,don't remember which one and i only had one game on it,playing as a monkey or sum shit

Game Boy Color, my dad bought it before I was born.

Sega Mega Drive.

Either a DS or a Wii.

PS2 after that i had the PS3 and after i moved on to pc but i also bought a ps4.I also own a xbox 360.

PS2, I think I got it for christmas.
The PS3 was already out for quite some time, I guess my family didnt want to buy it bc it was much more expensive,
but I was very happy nonetheless

Terminator 2 (Super Nintendo clone).

Gameboy color. Then ps1, nintendo ds, ps2, ps3, ps4 and finally PC.

Sega Genesis/Megadrive in 92' then I got a SNES in 94' that my teenage cousin gave me when he went away to college.

Jfl at all these zoomers

The original Xbox360